Sapien Medicine - Album 4

Album 4

Please enjoy, all are pretty much self explanatory in the names.

Monoatomic Iron

Depths of your soul

Induced Follistatin to Muscle

Plasma Charged Mitochondria

Depths of you soul is a deep appreciation of you entire being and by extension the world around you.
It will help you know and understand how you truly are.

59 Likes

Just checking the forum one last time before going to sleep and seeing this :sweat_smile:

Sounds amazing!

13 Likes

I am sure all will be phenomenal as usual, but right now I am really eyeing that Monoatomic Iron. I am still struggling with some kind of condition… seems like it has elements of dehydration and anemia to it… and the iron supplements I got seemed to be irritating my stomach.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo

12 Likes

Iron is detox ?

2 Likes

Plasma Charged mitochondria sounds awesome! :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

lol beat me to it… :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

This might be my favorite beat now… lemme listen to it like 100x in a row to see if it wears off first

15 Likes

I just joined to patron for soul appreciate audio !

11 Likes

24 Likes

15 Likes

No I meant the concept of it! :grin: I didnt dare to listen as its 1 in the night and i wanted to go to bed earlier this night… is it as stimulating as the other one ?

2 Likes

Depth of your soul + Unconditional you + Become whole

That stuff really makes you stronger, been recommending self-love to a lot of people

35 Likes

Mitochondria are the singular part of the cell where our basic life requirements — air and food — are combined to make energy in a process known as the Krebs cycle. As the source of your cellular energy , mitochondria are vital to nearly every biochemical reaction and cellular process in your body.

Edit:
This means mitochondria are known as “the powerhouse of the cell”.

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: Guess what :scream: it comes with Plasma Charged Field

14 Likes

I’m surprised it’s not mentioned that they’re the “powerhouse of the cell” that’s so biology teacher 101 :smile:

6 Likes

Can somebody tell me If i can listen to the plasma one or will this keep me up all night?:smile:

1 Like

man the people on patreon who arent on this forum really miss out important explanation of what most fields really do hahahahah

13 Likes

it’s stimulating…yes.

6 Likes

I dont think this is a patron only album. is it?

1 Like

Okay… I’ll go to bed then :man_shrugging: thanks :+1:

2 Likes

it states patreon only my friend
if I missunderstood then I am sorry

2 Likes

soon to be released on yt methinks, like always

1 Like