Sapien Media Records
Released on: 2021-01-02

Read more about it Sapien Medicine - Album 4

31 Likes

its works increased muscle mass since start using with automated workout

18 Likes

I’m guessing this boosts recovery time

5 Likes

I added this to my workout playlist, which I listen to an hour before the gym, and I’ve seen some fast muscle recovery in some areas of lifting.

8 Likes

Will it boost muscle mass quickly? And it’s much safer compared to his other “hormones/steroids” correct?

1 Like

i think nobody will answer this question because everyone is different in term of hormones production, just use the audio and try it yourself it won’t hurt.

but as noticed follistatin act faster.

it is safer because its directly targeted to muscles

9 Likes

So use Automated workout and then this? I am trying to boost some muscle growth before I go to a wedding haha

1 Like

yes but you have to eat proteins rich food or shake drinks

2 Likes

if you ever noticed using automated workout you will feel need to drink more milk or eat more meat, as the body needs tells that you have to increases your intake of proteins, sure induced follistation will still help to get much protein to get absorbed by body.

3 Likes

Thanks my bro

2 Likes

I’ve been reading about follistatin on the internet and it says it has side effects and long term potential health consequences… is this true or is this field different to the actual stuff?

I really want to add this to my workout routine.

2 Likes

What are these side effects? Muscle related?

This audio is only targeted to the muscles. Many side-effects from the drugs is that they are not targeted and thus side effects come up.

6 Likes

but also this is your own body producing it

22 Likes
6 Likes

I have a doubt, I am going to start using this field and I would like to know if it is better to listen to it before going to the gym, or after?

Before the gym, based on my experience.

4 Likes

thanks, what results have you obtained with the field? do you have to listen to it every day or is it necessary to take a break from the field after using it for a while?

Increased muscle mass

2 Likes

What’s news from this field ?

Most OP muscle field!:muscle:

Captain. My captain :blue_heart:

12 Likes