Sapien Medicine Amazon Shop

Link for the Amazon store, contains T-shirts with fields, Teas, Sapien Albums and what Sapien loves to read

https://www.amazon.com/shop/sapienmedicine?listId=1VJCRNE3AVDY&fbclid=IwAR252eqKk3IzAx4qDtXK5q8Wfaqj2kayzw7ztanV4npTcF5C92C17jYU0cw

13 Likes

Woot woot :raised_hands::confetti_ball:

Edit: man I don’t do tea but these just seem so good not to try.

2 Likes

Just bought the Jing tea as a birthday for an older friend.

Let’s see how things go!

1 Like

Just updating the Sapien t-shirt link for all those who didn’t know these were available.

Which are your favs?

3 Likes

Thank you, Rose! I had lost my Love radiance shirt. I have missed it so much. I just reordered it.

2 Likes

I remember you mentioning in another thread how much you loved it. Cool!

2 Likes

In these T-Shirts, how far can the field affect?

2 Likes

Wow that is not an easy one to answer. I would say with no intention, as far as your aura/energy field. With conscious intention you might create a scenario where the energy projects all around you to contact those who are near. That sounds like a good experiment, though, since it is already of interest to you. Please let us know what you discovered! I found that the people that were nearest to me (within 10 feet maybe) would be helpful, kind, talkative, open.

3 Likes

I’d rather know how far the field can extend as a minimum and maximum limit first

1 Like

I don’t think these come with that kind of information, lol. I just like to wear them cause they’re fun! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sometimes information is given; for example, it seems to me that tags extend up to 6 meters