Sapien Medicine Unique Item Collection (Diablo 2 Style)

Lol goals?

5 Likes

Eternity gave me a gentle repair of my body. The first 3 months I had not noticed a big physical change. on the emotional side I was good and relaxed.
It was by listening to plasma protocol several times that I realized that the pendant did an important job of healing on me.

Regarding Mage I would say that she brought me an additional automatic energy to be able to wear several plates and on the healing part I think. I do not use it to its full potential, my psychic capacities are not developed enough to be able to communicate with her .

@anon46520955 Yes thatā€™s it :grin: ā€¦ become powerful :muscle:.

The pendant for healing and energy contributions will serve me to heal myself and heal other people (my passion, my life mission :pray:)

ā€œintercessionā€ will bring me help and facilitate communication with the angels. I have support from them, I see it regularly with mirror hours and other manifestations.

ā€œmoldaviteā€ ā€¦ the little that I could read is very interesting. The pendant could bring me a lot more on my spiritual evolution :pray:

5 Likes

I finally have it!

The most High Level Unique Item in the game :joy: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

Letā€™s quiet the ego and make some real spiritual progress :v: :muscle:
This will be worn always together with the Magi tag to avoid energetical depletion.

sorc

5 Likes

ROFL I canā€™t make it work haha.

EDIT: There you go haha.

3 Likes

You have 'em all?

I have 19 unique of them for myself, plus some of the most important ones as multiples since I gifted those to others.

7 Likes

How are you making those? I really love Diablo Fonts and textures

very nice lol but im just curious, for the eternity item u say 40% more years lived. Would that still only cap at 120 years of age? maybe 120 was built in no matter what?