Sapien NFT Submission

That is fair. We usually send the NFT number sevreal days befroe release anyways.

4 Likes

Not sure what is meant by this. Budget is anticipated by the options you select (format, how many extras, ext…).

3 Likes

As far as I know, subfield won’t be like a an entire ‘permanent brain ehnancement’ field (one from youtube) which has like a number of subfields in itself. A main field can be one of those that already have many subfields and then the 3 subfields can support it (such as permanent brain enhancement)

Subfields are supporting individual fields (can be a bit complex like my example of self love/heart chakra/emitting energy).

That’s ultimately up to dream though.

11 Likes

I was just thinking of my own tendencies towards brevity and over analyzing. I could foresee a circumstance where I might think, for example, that what you think of as three “concepts” (for lack of a better word) is one. So then you would come back and say, for example, that one item counts as three and so your price would be X when all I really budgeted for was less.

With a budget range field, it makes plain what I intend to spend and gives you an out to say “I can’t do it for what you intend to spend”.

Again, I say this while fully acknowledging that I could be over thinking it. :blush:

3 Likes

@SammyG Any updates on this? Did you have a chance to speak with Dream?

Still contemplating it. For one, we aren’t giving leeway in the sense of allowing old projects to be submitted as they were. This is the new format officially. Unfortunate and I’m sorry that people who worked on projects for months have to reformat all that work into this small submission format. But that’s how you get to dream with your projects these days.

As for extra abilities/functions for free for old projects. That remains to be known.

9 Likes

Mmm, I see. If there is an instance of this, dream will let it be known. I don’t think this has to be added to the form.

3 Likes

Actually, for the one I submitted yesterday, one of the main field actually had little content, but more like a title of a section consisting of three ceoncepts. Because it is the mixture and synergy of the three subfields, so I don’t find the need to add any additional descriptions. I am not sure whether this is a right use of this form or not.

1 Like

That’s completely fine too

3 Likes

@SammyG Ok, thanks for letting me know.

That would be super helpful and generous if we could get this. When do you think we could know by?

8 Likes

do we have to be logged into a google account when submitting or not?

1 Like

Looks like you need to login only if you want save your progress.

Capture

3 Likes

So, the new format is officially it for all projects, even old.

To groups started before march, their projects will be allowed to be granted the 2 free base smart abilities/functions.

These will be smart fields that can learn and grow over time. But these won’t come with the 3 sub fields. They will be just be with those fields but grow through interactions and consistent use.

I’m sorry this isn’t quite the news some of you were hoping for. But this is what has been decided and how we’re moving forward.

27 Likes

So to clarify: the pre-march fields will be allowed to have 5 base functions, but no supporting sub-fields for any of them? Or do the standard three base fields still have the sub-fields, and only the two free bases don’t have the subfields?

2 Likes

The two FREE ones will not have sub-fields.

6 Likes

Ok thanks

2 Likes

We started our group later but had submitted already (prior to knowing about the form I mean), where does that leave us in terms of the possibility for the free base smart fields? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unfortunately not since that means we’d have to extend that same formality to other groups that submitted. Many of the latest submitted projects were looked at and are part of the reason why we pushed forward to finally create this submission form. Should have been done long ago so forgive us on that.

24 Likes

Just to be clear, I wasn’t talking about the form (we are working on it at the moment) I mean specifically about the possibility for the free base smart fields.

That’s what I was talking about. The free base smart fields are a no go for projects started after march.

8 Likes