Sapien Portals

I have been using the Mt Roraima portal during sleep and let me tell you it’s really peaceful! Perfect for deep sleep :sleeping: and my dreams have become less intense energetically. More calm and peaceful. I wake up relaxed and refreshed like I was sleeping in the amazon rainforest.

Almost forgot the first day I used it, i saw some creatures with my third eye that looked like pokemon. Not frightening at all just very interestingly different.

20 Likes

I was meditating today and my Higher self suggested to open the stonehenge portal during the spring equinox which is Saturday morning for me. There’s supposed to be a powerful energetic transmission at that time. Thought id share if anyone is interested. One word of advice, keep your grounding field handy for right after :wink:

9 Likes

Oh yeh lol

they have some strange creatures there.
They call this place the ‘lost’ world since a lot of things there are not found anywhere else in the world.

27 Likes

Thank you very much for this radio idea Maoshan :pray:t2: I allowed myself to copy it, adding Angels & Saints and K2 Stone in between.

Playing the Plasma Flower and Live Med Radio simultaneously with these, on other speakers.

3 Likes

That idea was originally from @_OM which I tweaked a little haha

3 Likes

… so I tweaked from you both ;) :sunflower: :sunflower:

2 Likes

I am hoping he’ll bring out an ‘air- conditioning/room cooler’ field for the scorching hot months because I find it hard getting to sleep at night in summer. I wanted an air conditioning machine but they’re so expensive and those air coolers on amazon are crap.

The new ‘Air Vitaliser’ field works great! Imagine if he makes an air-conditioning field. That’d sell like hot cakes in the summer.

3 Likes

I believe on the Suggestions thread someone already asked for this and Captain responded that he is working on something like this. So just be patient.

1 Like

Man that is exactly what I need, its sweating hit here I’m just trying to find an audio for having cold atmosphere

1 Like

why am i late too everythink. Is the store down for there red bubble items?

Yeah, he took it down.

3 Likes

Same here that’s why I went with The Elysian Fields and printed it on canvas.

4 Likes

Could you explain how you went about tapping into their power? Love your testimonies on them, ty

1 Like

Hi, do you know whether these are available anywhere else?
I have access to Patreon, apparently they are lower quality – not sure if they work?
(Sedona, Stonehenge, Kyoto… and one with a waterfall)

Um that account no longer available

They do work, just fine!

1 Like

OM no longer here. Try IG

Thanks, just got all of them :)

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply. I actually lost my portals due to losing them in a move :pensive:

I get some more soon and report back

How exactly do portals work please?
Do they cast the energy of a place upon us?

2 Likes