Sapien Portals

Starting a new thread for Portals as these are fascinating items and deserve their own thread…

https://www.redbubble.com/people/SapienDream/shop

@uial - please correct the category/tag as needed. :pray:

24 Likes

Yeah I even missed it in the plasma thread until now :joy:
Thanks

3 Likes

I’m glad there’s a place to talk about this. Out of all I love Wave Redux. It literally makes you feel like your floating on some warm easy waves. Easy effortless relaxation and all you do is open the image!

12 Likes

I feel like we’ve been heavily sleeping on these portals. They’re very powerful but also very fairly priced. I just ordered the Stonehenge and Sedona portals from redbubble to put in my room. This plus Plasma Flower should be veryyyy interesting!

6 Likes

Its the same as a beach in bali, which is on on dreamseeds.

same beach

27 Likes

I was sleeping Captain

4 Likes

Enjoy!!

5 Likes

Yup!!

• Plasma Flower playing in the background
  • Wave Redux open on my screen

Synergy of the two feels amazing!

7 Likes

:blush:

9 Likes

This looks dope.

11 Likes

I love this one too!

8 Likes

:+1: :star_struck:

3 Likes

This works only as long as the phones Display is on right? :/

1 Like

Is there any chance we can get some of the mandalas to be puchaseable on canvas like the portals? I’d be happy to pay for a good quality, larger image of Michael / higher self connection / Thor.

Alternatively, could we get a good quality picture upload to patreon please? The Instagram pictures are nice in small but ideally I’d like them wall decoration sized and for that they’re a bit low resolution.

18 Likes

Which portal do you guys recommend to put up on your room?

How far is the radius too?

5 Likes

This grows… stronger and stronger… I can feel the Stonegenge portal in my altar room all through my house. I think I have had this for a year and it keeps expanding…

Stonehenge and Roraima are my favorite ones. I only have Stonehenge as a physical object, Roraima, I only have heard as audio, but that one’s on Red Bubble too…

I have a new favorite though haha - The Sacred Sanctuary, as this resonates with the energies I work with (won’t go into too many details here :slight_smile: ) and has a vortex-like effect. If this ever becomes a physical portal item, I would LOVE that one

14 Likes

Ohh that’s great! With all the selections i was debating which vibe i would like to feel 24/7 while at home and something clicked while reading your comment, I’m getting stonehenge! I think that’s the vibe I’m looking for!

4 Likes

The image for that one (Sacred Sanctuary) is stunning! I feel like I’ve been there, and can “remember” going up and down those same steps every day. Hope it has a poster/portal version soon too!

7 Likes

I hope so too! The energy is great and heavenly, the hope and blessings part is amazing and it gets a nice little vortex effect going creating a beautiful, sacred space.

I have been using it currently as my background audio (to borrow OM’s terminology - “radio”) on a loop (along with Plasma Node Connector, White Light, Essence of Mantras and sometimes Ley Lines), but would be great to have it as a Physical Portal!

11 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer I bet the Sedona one is amazing! I always loved the old Sedona portal on Dream Seeds. Going to order one now.

Edit: Mount Roraima was calling more. Wow, that’s beautiful looking on the XL canvas :heart_eyes:

12 Likes