Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger

lol why you telling me?
I know… :wink: :rofl:
@everyone else… Did you all know those were portals??

12 Likes

Haha I am sure you are better equipped to answer any related questions :muscle: :pray: :blush:

5 Likes

I like the Castle one most… feels cozy, regal and a happy place away from chaos and noise… :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Lmao @Maoshan_Wanderer why did you tell him lol

I had a feeling they were portals.

Dream having some fun I see.

4 Likes

Sounds like it’s perfect for a knight.

4 Likes

Not to diverge from this thread too much, these Portals also seem to grow over time!

I had bought the Sedona Portal from Redbubble (thanks OM, confused this with Teespring) which seems to grow with every passing day. I can feel the buzz (heat) when I pass by the picture!

I also have the Stonehenge one above my altar…

9 Likes

lol tell me what??
Dreamy has a whole slew of portals that’s been around over a year that you guys apparently have no clue about… :smirk:

Check it out…
https://www.redbubble.com/people/SapienDream/shop

9 Likes

It will remove any negative energy from water and water charger 2.0 can be replaced by this field.

3 Likes

Don’t know anything about that field, man.

But since it is plasma charged then yes

Please, please, please make this field a mandala!

9 Likes

Will Infrared and Plasma charged drink charge weed?

-.- not much water in weed… at least there’s not supposed to be.

10 Likes

I am testing to see if it can help programm water by using Intention repeater so i can get stoned by drinking water.First test seems successful,too bad I also got post stoned down effect(energy is drained and I feel sleepy)

2 Likes

But im sure it will charge the butter if you make some :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

5 Likes

you all don’t cook or have restaurants or anything?
i mean, charge up all the water you need for cooking,
or how about a pot of soup… with all the ingredients becoming negentropic
so… negentropic raw materials (vitamins/minerals/proteins) to maintain and sustain your body.
Lots of implications here.

60 Likes

I run a restaurant and do all the cooking for my family at home. Since yesterday I started charging the water and food at my restaurant and playing plasma flower for all the costumers there :). I’ve noticed something already. The vibes immediately risen with the people. The shift was even “palpable”. I imagine (or not lol) the effects in the long run!

Thanks for all you do. No words are enough tbh.

51 Likes

100000 pts for @Star!!!

/actual footage of @Star 's restaurant after playing Plasma Flower and Plasma Drink/

36 Likes

Thanks @_OM! :smile:

14 Likes

Ooh, definitely don’t need help with that in this warm tropical climes I’m in

7 Likes

Imagine everybody is leaving after their meal with more life and some increase in health.

thank you

50 Likes