Sapien Portals

I had no idea this store existed. Is Lothlorien Falls…from Middle Earth? As in from J.R.R. Tolkien books?

2 Likes

I have yet to hang up my posters. I’ve had them for awhile but the energy of them all combined is pretty intense. I got the 2 XL Lothlrien Falls and Mt Roraima and 2 smaller Sedona and Stonehenge prints. The energy coming off all of them together is so intense, I’ve been a little apprehensive about putting them all up for some reason. I guess I’ll do it tomorrow and update you guys on what I notice.

8 Likes

That is true, especially if you have had it for a while and the portal has further grown. Sedona was too intense for the bedroom (sort of “hot”) and I moved it out to the living room. Stonehenge seemed perfect for the space around my altar.

9 Likes

It is very powerful. While listening to the audio, you can feel a lot of ancient and helpful beings on the mountain that time and history forgot. This being the latest of the portals, seems even more stronger and you can really feel the geography, sun, earthly smells etc.

12 Likes

At first I was just going to get one, but then I got this fantastical idea to turn my bedroom into a truly magical space with these portals. Something tells me if I put them up, it’s going to happen but I don’t know if I’m ready for that now lol

7 Likes

This Roraima audio, nobody else has lol.

15 Likes

Oops sorry Captain, I did not realize :nerd_face: :blush: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

oh that’s fine.
Its still a valid opinion.

10 Likes

Glad to know someone else has that experience… I used to listen to the audio (Mt. Roraima)… Kinda like it. Actually I like @Captain_Nemo portals and crystals audio… They really represents the places and the crystals…

2 Likes

Yeah word! I saw it but it went over my head :joy_cat:.

1 Like

After seeing that, I had to ask Dream to hear it haha.

It’s absolutely amazing! One of my favorite portals he’s done to date. After just a few loops, my face began to tingle and started to feel cool. I felt damp oxygen-rich air being brought from the mountain on every breath I took. An immense feeling of relaxation washing over me… This felt like home :slight_smile: New favorite lol. Looping this one in my room 24/7.

7 Likes

what are the vibes others pick up from “Castle in the sky” and “After the Storm”?

1 Like

That would be better if you in cold climate XD free heater lol

2 Likes

Dear captain.

Advise for health stuff posters so that I can print and keep on my room walls…

Blueprint may I ?

Thank you

Thinking about getting a portal to make my room feel nice and cool in the summer heat, the Kyoto one looks like it’ll do the job.

How powerful are these portals? Does it instantly make you feel like you’re at the place pictured?

2 Likes

Yeah, pretty much.

I few months back at my dad’s place, I went up to two of his cats and tested the Precambrian Era Time Portal. At soon as I pressed play, they had this look on their faces and started sniffing my iPad as if to say, “what is that?” They instantly became more curious.

2 Likes

I wish sapien will make portal for cold icy places. Here where I live. It’s always hot all the time!

Help us sapien for people who live in hot climate xD

9 Likes

Antarctica portal…? :grin:

4 Likes

Would love to. If sapien really make it. I’ll throw away my air conditioner :joy:

5 Likes

Some ppl say that time was supposed to be hot.

But several ppl including myself have felt coooooold every time we played it.

Instant cooling down feeling and the more i play it the cooler i feel.

Also Dark and Light Servitors help me with this EVERY TIME.

The Aura newest field drops my body temperature every time as well.

I mean, a portal would be great yes so itd be cold all the time but mean while… :sunglasses::nerd_face:

8 Likes