Sapien’s Instagram

Awesome, thanks so much!!!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Glad to be of help.

3 Likes

I use this as my desktop background … At any point, I focus only on one, put a finger against it and concentrate on it for a bit and that seems to activate the Mandala.

28 Likes

Hello sir there is reiki healing symbol I saw on Instagram description said hold it with thumb and forefinger and say word activate then energy release from ur hand but m confused that suppose if I hold card with right hand thumb n forefinger then energy release only from that hand or can I place left hand on patient?? And want to heal my mother internal organs then where I place the hand ? Only say activate coz nowhere card name mentioned on insta then ? please suggest…thnx.

1 Like

Does anybody have experience with the fame mandala/ knows exactly what it does ?

I quite like the effects, I feel more out going and draw more people in ,but not all . Also more funny.

@gpo are these (Mandalas) same as sigils? printed cards same method of use?

1 Like

The Mandalas are different to Sigils.
With the Mandalas, you print them out and carry them with you like an item.

6 Likes

Help me understand more if you don’t mind, so if someone want to benefit from Manadals he should for example print and carry the desirable ones (let’s say like 3.375″ x 2.125″ ID) and that’s it ? No “Activating” “Attunement” like Sigils?

2 Likes

Yes, just print the Mandala and carry it with you, you can choose the size you want.
No activation is required for the Mandalas.

7 Likes

I have made multiple copies of the same mandala and put them on a different places like my phone case, under my mattress, on my working desk.

If I have more copies in the same place, would they interfere with each other?

1 Like

Does it matter if the mandala is not cut perfectly?

It does not matter if it’s not cut perfectly.

7 Likes

Sorry if this was already answered but, will the mandalas still work if they are stored in your wallet and you don’t see them?

2 Likes

Yes, as long as they are near your aura.

6 Likes

Regarding the cards; When it says activation lasts 15 - 20 minutes. What does that mean? Meaning It takes that long to start working, or it works for that long then fades off? Thanks :blush:

Do you guys activate the Attunement card more than once?
I activated it, waited 24 hours as advised then used Energy Expansion card the following day.
The first days I was able to sense the energy around my head, but now I don’t feel as much (if any) energy…

2 Likes

Good question. I was using that card as well and am noticing the same thing. Probably cause i was over using it or maybe I’m just getting used to the feeling. I was noticing most in my lower body.

2 Likes

I’m one of the people lucky enough to own the psychic card system deck. Back before they were available for free I had some people message me asking if they can buy them from me :grin:

3 Likes

Yup, I have the physical deck too. I guess its almost a collector’s item now lol

7 Likes

How many times I can use Chakra stimulation card?