Sapien’s Instagram

how do i use the mandalas and sigils? Can i screen shot them or take a picture of them with my phone?

1 Like

What does this one do? It’s the only one in the Card System pdf with no activating words and no description

12 Likes

that my friend, is the artwork for the back of the card. (They were physical cards at one point)

30 Likes

Dear sir I have confusion about card system please get me clear…

1. Attunement card once activated then the card activate for howmany days?when I need to re Attunement?
    2.if activate eviction card then what is that mean not let it drain you? Confused about this line please make me clear…and if I use this card in room where my all family members where then is it ok?
    3.after Attunement card after a day then can use many cards many times in a day daily?
    Please make me clear sir thnk you…
2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!

To answer your questions…

1. Once you activate the Attunement card you don’t need to do it again. You might need to activate again if you don’t use any card for a few months.
  2. Not just with eviction, but every card is very powerful. When they say don’t let it drain you, it means don’t use the card too often. Maybe your body cannot handle using a card more than twice a day.
  3. You can use any card after a day from activating Attunement, but don’t use multiple cards every day. Like I said, they are very strong and maybe your body cannot handle too much. Try a card and see how you feel and go from therre
14 Likes

Thnx a lot …Dear sir if I use aura purification with eviction card daily two times morning and evening for remove negative entity then is it ok? And healing card for my family members daily? I use on mobile screen saying card name with activate word then after seeing a minute close the screen is it ok to close the mobile screen or not? What is the mean of your last line go from there? Please make me clear thnx a lot…

2 Likes

Yes, using aura purification and eviction one time in the morning and one time at night is fine.
Using healing card every day is fine
Using your mobile phone to activate is fine. I do this way and it works well
In my last line, I mean that when you use a card, see how you feel after 15 minutes. Sometimes if it is too strong, you will feel tired and will need a break to get your energy back.

8 Likes

Very thanks sir,is it ok after a minute mobile screen off? Is there any need to re open mobile screen open or not? And after aura card then eviction card using without gap is ok or wait atleast 20mins?is eviction card remove any type of entity?

Once you activate, look at the card for one minute, then you do not need to keep it on after.
Sorry I don’t know about eviction card. Can @gpo or anyone please answer this question

6 Likes

Thnx for replying sir ,is it ok after a. Minute mobile screen go off or we should re open card on screen again? And 20 minutes gap is necessary between cards or not?

1 Like

Dear sir ,I have confusion about eviction card please make me clear…not let it drain you means not overuse of this card or else? Is it ok if use this card with aura purification morning and evening on regularly? please suggest me…thnx

1 Like

Thnx a lot sir actually I have confusion that’s why m ask many questions sorry for asking many questions and thnx a lot for your answers…:blush:

You are welcome. I am happty to help :smiley:

2 Likes

If I fill up a page with multiple sigils [l’m guessing in landcape I could fit 2 rows of 4 sigils] and do the same on the back of the paper, will they still work, or do I have to cut each one out and make them separate pages?

3 Likes

You can screen shot them or use an Instagram downloader, if you find any. You can use a mandala as your screensaver/wallpaper for your phone, computer screen and it will work just fine. Just keep your screen on for optimal results. I had 2 mandalas and 3 psychic cards screen shot and printed as 2.5 x 2.5 inches ID sized cards and they work well too.

5 Likes

They will still work if you do that. You can arrange them together in any way you like, although eight mandalas/images may be too many different energies at once.

I think Dream has said that it is best to work with one mandala at a time as working with more would slow your results quite a bit, so having so many together at once on the same page may significantly slow your progress.

Edit: When I worked with the energies of 2-3 mandalas at once I noticed my progress was much slower as compared to working with 1 but still fine. Having more than 4 images at once felt like too many energies were conflicting within my aura.

7 Likes

Oh yes, sorry, I didn’t explain well. I mean if I had 8 on a page but just activate 1, will it still work if I can see the others too? I don’t have the hand mobility to cut each one out and I have an old Android phone so I can’t set the screen timeout longer than 15 minutes :(

1 Like

My apologies, I thought you were referring to the mandala images. Did you mean the Dreamweaver card system? I think it would be fine to print the Dreamweaver cards together on the same page. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes, the card system as well as the Lucky field, the field booster, and the servitor ones.

2 Likes

I see, all of those will still work if printed on the same page. No need to separate them. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes