Sapien Sale Wishlist

No one’s getting the Eternal? I guess most already have this precious gem…

4 Likes

I have to save up some money and convince my partner :face_with_monocle:. A challenge is also that I’m too distracted by other fields that saving up money for a more expensive field is… alas an illusion :slight_smile:

I need a discipline field :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Black Martian Jing

Golden Glow

Acu-Automation

4 Likes

Willpower field may help, also Knight Mindset.

3 Likes

I might get the Karma Crucible if the sale discount is 20%, if not probably on the year end sale 25%

15% discount just won’t cut it for me. $444.00 USD is a lot of money in my country :sob:

Hear me and come to my aid… Financial Protector and Wealth Generation + + :pray:

2 Likes

At what volume do you listen at night? Do you use headphones?

2 Likes

dude… haha I just stretched my mind to karma crucible… hmmm maybe with a little saving, a vpn and a little luck with timing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

There are so many.

I’d love to get The Eternal but it will be sold out before I ever have that kind of extra money.
Same with Max Heal Potion.

My next purchase needs to be Plasma Flaunt for my father.
I’d benefit from the new love field but… it will propably be sold out.

So… Plasma Flaunt.

2 Likes

If you have the plasma flaunt you can share it with your family. Maybe you already know…

3 Likes

Thank you. I did know but I don’t currently have even one copy. My father needs it more, so.

2 Likes

That is a limiting thought, should try to think more positively and perhaps some extra money would be manifestatied for you.

4 Likes

Yes, there are all sorts of blockages at play and mindset issues. It’s just that if there is one thing that drives me crazy - it’s when I want and need to help someone and I can’t. I’ll slink away from this thread now :hugs:

Oh. One addition to my own list: conceptual realizations. Been a long time coming.

2 Likes

Hi @Matty

About 15% volume I think - if I pay very close attention, I can hear but not loud enough to bother sleep.

We have a set of joined Sonos speakers on the bedside speakers - I stream music through these speakers. Also, the speaker is pretty close to the bed, so near my aura.

1 Like

Everyone who does not have Conceptual Realizations, should get it.

2 Likes

As far as I remember, there were 4400 copies and like 100-200 were bought, so I guess you really have a lot of time.

5 Likes

The longer someone waits the less “life to extend” there will be left…

Better later than never.

2 Likes

I just remembered if the sale is 20% for this eastern then I’m gonna get Prestige and Grandeur!!

Time to become the greatest zoo keeper and animal care taker :triumph::muscle:

3 Likes

That many? Wow, I missed that detail. There’s hope, then :smiley:

4 Likes

i will save money for Karma Crucible
till there will be sale

2 Likes