Sapien Shop Login problem?

Hi all,

Is anyone else having difficult logging in to theSapienshop.com website?

Using your link, yes.

1 Like

Fixed the address.

It asked me for tons of verifications of images but was able to log in

3 Likes

I am also having issues. I can’t log in, and I can’t create a new account either.

1 Like

Yeah made me verify thrice and then was able to log in!

2 Likes

After 6 attempts I get this

1 Like

I have been unable to log into The Sapien Shop for several days in a row. I wish to purchase something with my account. Please fix the login issue soon.

Open it in laptop with any captcha remover extension installed in the browser. The logging in will be smooth.

There is no captcha at all. Whenever I am at the login page, no matter what I enter into the username and password boxes, when I click the Sign In button, nothing happens:

The same thing happens on the create account page. No matter what I enter into the four boxes, when I click the Create button, nothing happens:

This issue only happened recently when this thread was created. And it still continues to happen. Before that, I have been able to login successfully all along.

Hi @mindreality

Welcome KY Chalice pink

1 Like

Has anyone else been able to login to The Sapien Shop?

I still can’t login at all. I have been purchasing items on a weekly basis and wish to purchase through my account to have the list of purchases recorded.

Looks like I have to keep bumping this thread daily until the issue is fixed.

If same email is used for both the sapienshop and your paypal, then the purchases made even without logging into your account would be shown but as unfulfilled. Strange even with captcha bypass extension the site keeps throwing new captcha to solve again and again.

I use a different email address for Sapien Shop and Paypal.

I need to login to purchase because when I make a purchase without logging in, I do not receive the NFT Claim Page link to my email.

Is there a more appropriate part of the forum where I can post this issue?

May be @SammyG can help.

Just did no problem.
I hadn’t logged in for a very long time.
All my purchases are listed there because my Paypal is the same Email as my account.

You can add multiple emails in your Paypal account

I am pretty sure it will be sent to the email you enter at checkout