Sapien Shop

Hey. After a quick look at the topic, I did not find an answer or did not notice.
Tell me, when buying several tags, are they sent separately (like teespring), or can they be bundled into one package? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would like to know that too :smiley:

1 Like

You should call UPS again and tell them the tracking number. You might have said it wrong when over the phone or they might not have heard you well enough.
Last resort is contact zuzu live chat and tell them about the situation. Show them a screenshot of the package being stuck in romania. Tell them that you called UPS and say that they said your package was lost.

I have a package stuck on it’s way from 24th September. I messaged Sam and he told me to contact zuzu on live chat. This was a part of his answer. Can anyone send me the link where I can contact zuzu for live chat?

Do you mean lulu? Are you waiting for the Book of Cards?

For the sbc limits dissolver tag. It’s not lulu, right now I contacted them and they sell only the book of cards. Someone else sells the tags. Sam told me about zuzu but I have no idea who could they be.

1 Like

Ok. Dream talked about zazzle here:

So maybe Sammy was referring to zazzle.com. Here is a link to their chat option:

Can someone confirm this @SammyG, @Captain_Nemo ?

EDIT: removed wrong link

1 Like

I really can’t figure out how to start chatting with customer support on that website :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sorry I think I send the wrong link.

Chat

If an agent is available to chat online, you will see a blue chat icon at the bottom of this article.

On this page:

But looks like no chat is available right now…

2 Likes

Hi guys, I placed my subconscious limit removal tag order, contacted Sam, but I know he’s busy as is the captain, they mentioned they received my order, but I don’t have a tracking number, I don’t I’m complaining, I just want to know if that’s normal, because I don’t know what status my order, production, shipped, etc. is in. I ordered it on September 30th.

Any help please! :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I ordered it on 15th September and it was shipped on 17th september. And it is stuck in Romania since 24th september.

1 Like

Hola, @GianLee - I am waiting for an order placed on Oct-1 to ship as well. Dream/Sam said a batch of orders is expected to ship out this week, they were waiting for the printing to complete. I think you may be in the same batch as well.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your kind reply, dear friend.

3 Likes

I understand my brother, apparently I am not the only one, the supplier has many pending orders, I appreciate your enormous support my brother !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

You ordered with teespring

lulu or zazzle wont be able to help you.
I am not sure who zuzu is.

7 Likes

And what do I have to do if my order is stuck?

Yes, trying to figure out what best.
they make the best quality items, but their production time is slow.
@_OM
(finally yours is on its way)

10 Likes

Dear captain, thank you very much for taking the time to respond to my comment, I appreciate kind support! thank you very much!!! Respect!!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley:

2 Likes

w-w-w-w-what about mine :fearful:

2 Likes

as soon as it is shipped you will also directly receive the shipping tracking info.
Hopefully soon

5 Likes

Vielen Dank

1 Like