Sapien Shop

I think not, check out is still blocked. I think there are still problems with UPS, obviously not resolved yet. However, even in terms of tracking they are not updated: my Tag ordered on November 28th and arrived at my house on December 30th, to date is still classified as “Parcel arrived at international carrier”, on December 16, 2020.

1 Like

Love the new look :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo would it be possible to buy the ebook version of book of cards directly from you guys or anywhere else at the moment because sapien shop doesn’t work right now?

My tag arrived. It was about 40 days after order confirmation.

21 Likes

waits for Om’s dancing gif

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Requests and Fields

ay @Captain_Nemo, you seem to use different chains now, at least the chain I’ve gotten is different to the ones normally used for the tags, is there a way to buy a bunch of those new chains ? I like them quite a lot

edit/update
It broke after 2 days of wearing, the second little chain broke of and isnt part of the whole chain anymore

1 Like

When the Sapien shop open again?

Can wait to buy magi and sacred flower

Haha

3 Likes

It probably depends on UPS, which appears to have problems with post-Brexit

1 Like

I bought a dog tag on January 28th.

They haven’t shipped it yet.

The dogtag is in New York and I am in ANOTHER COUNTRY.

Will they send it?

What will happen?.

Someone knows?

Thanks.

Its not registered mail

I wait for 40 days

Usa to Thailand

4 Likes

I paid for another shipping service thinking it would arrive FASTER.

I live in the U.S. and Ive never gotten a tag in under a month.

5 Likes

Got two tags delivered to Ukraine (literally other side of the planet). Took 3-4 weeks for delivery which is okay I think.

4 Likes

I read that as “two legs”

Immediate thought “Man, these Ukrainians are one of a kind”

:rofl::joy::rofl:

6 Likes

France = 1 month, Be patient

3 Likes

same for Italy

2 Likes

For me in the US, it has taken from 2-weeks from the date of ordering all the way to 1.5 months. I think it all depended on the vendor (teespring and now a new vendor), shipping delays/delivery delays based on Covid related lockdowns, etc. Thankfully, nothing has gone missing for me. The only time Teespring messed up was when they sent me the Glory/Reach for Stars tag instead of the much cheaper happiness tag … Well, I for sure did not complain on that one :smiley:

12 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer do you use it?

Quite recently, people asked me about this dog-tag. To which I replied that I did not plan to buy it. His idea is completely different from my worldview … But BPIL is mine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do! I wear it along with my gazillion tags lol… But by nature I am driven, and aggressive when it comes to my goals, almost to a fault, so hard to evaluate the exact impact. And BPIL is the one tag I do not have haha…(and Combat one from Dream’s older listings).

7 Likes