Sapien Shop

Oh wow thank you for telling me this. I had no idea. Now I want this Book of Cards!

Sorry for the misinfo.

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :dragon: Dragon Golem

Guys, what about the current shipping to Europe, any problems? I’m living in Germany :slight_smile:

I’m not sure what you’re asking about, because the Sapien Shop is currently closed and not shipping anywhere, let alone to Europe or Germany.

2 Likes

Ok. That was my question, my friend. We’ll have to wait until it opens again. Thank you for the reply, @WellBeing

2 Likes

Wohooooo! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Sacred Flower in a brand new location: CHECK! :world_map: :earth_africa: :round_pushpin:

10 Likes

Thanks captain. I have placed my order, the shop is open now guys.:grin:

8 Likes

@SammyG are you shipping to Europe now?

I imagine worldwide shipping is possible again, right? @SammyG

Stay well everyone!!!

Usually at the check out it shows what countries are available for shipping or which ones are not

Thanks…I took a chance and bought two tags​:sparkles::crossed_fingers::sparkles:

2 Likes

Just placed an order :+1:

3 Likes

Armor of light and Glory or Moldavite ? :smirk:

1 Like

Magi pendant :mage:

4 Likes

Excellent tag, enjoy !

1 Like

Salary hasn’t poured in yet…
Should i break my piggy bank for this occasion?

1 Like

Why not ? You can get Capital Governance btw :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Received my Chakra and Magi tag, looking forward to pairing it with SLR tag. Thanks Dream for opening the shop back up!

Already feel the effects from the Chakra tag.

I will have to bring The Magi tag to the ocean tomorrow…let it soak up all the good Gulf energy

10 Likes

I’ve chakra coming too, and Schumann, and bpil :clinking_glasses::beers::birthday::pizza::moneybag::ring:
Let’s get this party started

10 Likes

Got Schumann, next time the shop opens, it’ll be Magi, then maybe Eternity for Christmas :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

4 Likes