Sapien Shop

Nooo this isn’t good news!

Oh well, I got some tricks up my sleeve :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Guys who ordered in the past 2 days… did you get a confirmation email?

1 Like

i got a confirmation email straight away thats it thus far, i think it will be shipped next week monday

2 Likes

Thanks!
Which day did you order?
I ordered on sunday, I think it went through okay as I got the order number and I was charged, but didn’t get a confirmation email.
(It’s not in the spam folder, and I got one about the previous order before)

1 Like

I ordered the Eternity Redux lol i am super excited for it ! i ordered it and then if you check on the sapien shop, it should say ‘order confirmed’ and have a map pin pointing your shipping address. I ordered it on sunday too

2 Likes

For me it took almost an additional week until something moved . At least it’s on the right continent now. But the route shipping app was pretty useless , still says it hasn’t been shipped .
I ordered on 27th of October, so 3 weeks ago.

2 Likes

Okay update: I HAVE recieved it today :grin::grin::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

ETERNITY here I come :slightly_smiling_face::confetti_ball::rocket:

7 Likes

12 Likes

:rofl::point_up_2: :point_up_2: :rofl: :rofl:
So classic this :joy:

4 Likes

:joy: I’m running out of celebration happy dance gifs!!

9 Likes

I was wondering :"did he save them somewhere for a special occasion ? :rofl:

5 Likes

My tag is now shipped through UPS - should be here in 3-4 days :D

4 Likes

What happen to the sapien shop…?weeks now nothing new…the same 5 6 tags. Not new tags or the booster mug or they began th healer that many people want…

What does it say in the paypal transaction/invoice when you make a purchase? “Sapien shop?” name of the product? url?

From my experience, if you are based in the US, as in the East coast (and select the expedited shipping option) your items should arrive in 6-9 days from the date purchased.

6/senary days the day after I ordered was the juste milieu for me!

No cumberworld corbie messenger here!

Guys, the package I ordered on 15 nov was shipped on 19 Nov! Such speed, much wow!
Too bad I wont be around to wear them for a while after they arrive because of christmas travels.

1 Like

Does the sapienshop supports only paypal?

LATEST EVENT

Dispatched from sorting center

Queens County, New York, United States

25 Nov 20 01:00 AM

coming to UK london --hopefully it comes soon now

cool i’ve orded on thursday two Eternity Redux to be gifted to family members, and i got The Schumann Resonance for myself.

6 Likes

Remember to apply the code for the 15% on tee spring audios. I forgot I had to do It manually and totally missed that 15% off )=

4 Likes