Sapien Shop

Thank you! :pray::pray::100:

1 Like

By Ups spedition? After how many days did it arrive?
I’m in europe too.

Arrived in italy on 21st dec and I havent received it yet. sammy said it must be lost

Sembra ci sia qualche problema da noi?

1 Like

I think it was first class ups delivery (if you order 3 at the same time it’s free), and the delivery was about 3 weeks, the first time they recorded the package was on the 12th of Jan I think and it arrived today.

2 Likes

Il mio l’avevo ordinato il 28 nov e mi é arrivato il 30 dic
Avevi fatto la protezione sul percorso?

Thanks

si

Hai provato a mandare mail o telefonare?
In extremis puoi provare questo sistema :wink:

As I said I asked Sammy who told me that it is likely lost and that he would contact DW for another

2 Likes

Ok

Is the sapienmed shop down? I cant buy items because the checkout is disabled for me.
weird

1 Like

Yeah its glitched atm.
@SammyG

2 Likes

Seems to be back up now…

4 Likes

Nop. Still says checkout system disabled.

1 Like

Oops you are right, I did not check all the way till checkout…

1 Like

yes disabled for a while.
the further out from USA the products get, the more they take forever and start disappearing lol.
But also i think its due to the availability of flights (package transport per country) and workers to continue the process.
It just takes too long and its not a process i can follow after it leaves here.
So just keeping it like this for now and gonna work on the store some more, spruce it up etc.
and by then maybe it would be easier to send packages?
last two weeks, almost all the international addresses they flagged as problematic and to fix it.
then they just were not accepting any change to the address.
and had to refund everyone.
But these were addresses they shipped to last year and people received.
So then… what is the new problem?

Either way, a pause… for a cause.

24 Likes

In UPS tracking where is showed “Ship to” the adress is not my real adress even if i wrote everything. Its just the area where my home is and Post code.
Did i fk it up or is it normal?

Normal

3 Likes

Thanks.
I guess its lost then XD

3 Likes

oh yeh thats normal.
they just put a one word general location on the location side (for the tracking, but they have the whole address).

10 Likes