Sapien Shop

What does BPIL stand for? Curious like…

1 Like

Best Path In Life.

2 Likes

Mercy buckets! I’m so tired. I literally just read the page and would have maybe remembered that if i hadn’t spent all day being meridah from brave falling through a time tunnel on roller skates with my daughter in absolutely blistsring summer heat. :rofl: Fun. Ima sleep soon.

1 Like

Lol sounds like a good time! Rest up!

1 Like

Will the ring of magi ever come back ?

I know about the pendants, but a “magic ring” has more allure, mystic, like a 18th century lord and his signet ring, ruler in the shadow type.
Purely aesthetic concerns lol
No biggie if it’s not coming back.

16 Likes

So do you take all your tags off before sleep?

I totally agree, but My only concern was if the ring would fit or not. It’s only one size.

2 Likes

Lol, that’s a good idea! I hadn’t thought about that at all :laughing:

Idk if it was only one size before… maybe it just says that now cuz it’s unavailable, not sure

But anyways… I’d so buy magi again if the ring came out! Pinky ring magi would be so dope! :sunglasses:🧙‍♂… :pleading_face:

5 Likes

If I leave any on, I leave on Pendant Of The Magi- it seems to help me wake up rejuvenated because it heals the physical body via the energy body with the energy it gathers while asleep.

2 Likes

I’ve been taking mine off at night because i feel like they’re too energizing… especially Eternity tag. Although when i first got the Eternity tag I had to take it off 6 hours before bedtime because it was so energising. I can wear it though right now until i go to sleep but I still take it off so it doesn’t keep me awake at night. Well I take all my tags off at night anyways just to give my aura a rest.

Am i suppose to keep them on at night?

Hi I tried to order a tag and It is showing me this message :

Can anyone help?

The store is closed right now.

When is it opening again? Don’t know, but you’ll find out if you visit the forum regularly.

4 Likes

I want it too, maybe we should sign a petition :joy:

A question…i ordered 3 Tags recently, 2 of which arrived and the 3rd one seemingly still on the way. Is it normal that within a single order, they arrive on many different days?

3 Likes

yes, they are always shipped separately

4 Likes

Definitely. Happened for me also. And if it says “delivered” but you haven’t received it at your door, check with your local post office. They might just have kept it for you to pick up and pay tax and never actually made a delivery attempt.

2 Likes

Hi, does anyone know when the store will open again?

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum!

That’s something only Captain_Nemo and SammyG can answer with certainty.

6 Likes

Hi,
I tried to order the subconcious limits removal tag but the site gives me an error code when I go to checkout. Anyone who knows if this is just temporary? @SammyG

1 Like

Um as far as I know the store is closed

1 Like