SapienMed’s ‘Virtuous Voyage’ Retreat - Aug 28-31

I’m excited to announce our retreat in Glastonbury, UK for August 28-31, 2024! We will be in the Sambogaya Retreat Center for 4 days and 4 nights. 16 people will be able to book their stay at the retreat center as well.

We will attain what dream believes to be his most if not one of the most transformative fields he has ever created. We will also learn of the world and our place in it, map out our own egos and create pathway to the highest possible functioning ego, practice new meditation/yoga/breathwork techniques to evolve your consciousness and symbolically integrate all we learn and do through group activities/experiences.

And of course, we will connect with one another in a lovely retreat center and a town where everything to see and do is a short walking distance. Having a fun and memorable experience will help integrate everything from the retreat.

There is more information in the website below. We will be sharing more in the coming weeks and likely create a promotional video. There is limited space available. Only 16 people will be able to book retreat and stay. Retreat Passes will have to book a nearby hotel or airbnb. Day passes will grant you a day at the retreat. You can book multiple days as well.

I will be making an FAQ so if you have any questions, please ask away! Thanks and look forward to meeting you guys this summer!

83 Likes

When you said you’re gonna make it as affordable as possible I still expected it to start at like 1k$ :grin: I can’t afford a plane ticket too at this time but I’m happy for everyone who reserves their seat! Hopefully there’ll be more opportunities like this in the future :slight_smile:

11 Likes

If I had the funds I’d book now :heart:

on another note : it’s really cheap for what it is, the place is beautiful, as well as the website :yellow_heart:

edit: ok booked

5 Likes

Hi @SammyG, the most important question:

Is Dream going to be there the whole time with us?

3 Likes

What … just 450$ for this … this is like free to be able to meet Captain even if nothing else. But there is healing and accommodation and what not. I am not lucky enough since I can’t move at the moment but I wish I could be there :pensive:

I am requesting already- please plan the next one in the US :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Me and Dream will be staying at his place which is like a 3 minute walk. We wanted to give that space for 2 other people to stay. 4 days/nights for $100 is a steal that was best given to someone else.

Other than that though, we will be with you guys the majority of the time.

@ComfortablyNumb We can only fit 60 in there but that would be tight so we aren’t selling 60. We are playing it by the ear for now so I’ll keep you in the loop.

22 Likes

Cool thanks man :ok_hand:t3:
I can only imagine what the energies will be like there. Fun times ahead Sapien Fam :raised_hands:t3:

The same here. Crazy its just 450.

Steal like deal!

Rly @SammyG, how is it possible to go that cheap? :D

4 Likes

how do you book , the system requires your email and there is no field to write your email. how?

When you checkout, the first item is contact information - that’s where you put the email

1 Like

can you somehow make a foto of it? i really see only name adress and so… perhaps i am blind… i have somethimes such problems … kindly please help… i do not see it.

I’m reserved. Let’s gooo!

9 Likes

Now you click go to checkout instead of PayPal buttons to see the email field

If you go with PayPal it will use your PayPal email by default (worst case scenario)

@Sarumann33

38 spots left for 4 days without staying (for those wondering)

6 Likes

i dont see this window. witth me begins with billing adress and cut the email idk perhaps another brwoser

okay my bet. will try.

I am booked and will be there too!

Looking forward meeting the most amazing people!

12 Likes

Ahh

It’s you @Jojo
Didn’t recognize you with the new profile pic lol

See you there :smirk:

10 Likes

Bro, expect me to be hype af. That’s all I’m saying.

You too @JAAJ, expect me to be like

12 Likes

Will play Automated Grounding on it and u will be set, dw :D

3 Likes

Lmaoooo bro, I happen to be a dancer…

It’s gonna get real if there’s music.

:joy::fire:

3 Likes