SapienMed: Temporary Boosted Memory & Thinking

Nice a new booster or more potent than Superhuman Genius I think?

Would go well with your brain stacks.

3 Likes

Been doing quite a challenging mental task in an hour which is not my prime time (Iā€™m a bear kind of chronotype) but Iā€™ve felt very much focused with 3 loops. Great field for sure

6 Likes

It feels great.
Thanks a lot!
Will it be uploaded to patreon?

Brain field :mechanical_arm:

Episodic memory, or the ability to remember personal experienced events, is severely compromised in various neurological disorders affecting the medial temporal lobe (MTL) including Alzheimerā€™s disease, temporal lobe epilepsy, traumatic brain injury and other MTL injuries such as those occurring during stroke, cardiac arrest, or encephalitis. While deep brain stimulation (DBS) has been used to successfully treat movement disorders such as Parkinsonā€™s disease and dystonia, an exciting new frontier of DBS is the enhancement of cognitive function, and memory in particular. The implications of such enhancement to patients affected with disorders of memory may be of great significance. In the current review, we summarize several studies illustrating the potential for DBS or cortical surface stimulation to enhance episodic learning and memory. We also discuss and propose several future directions that would provide necessary insight as to whether DBS could be useful for treating memory disorders

The effects of brain stimulation on behavior are highly dependent on the precise location of delivery. For example, DBS for treatment of Parkinsonā€™s disease is most effective when delivered to highly specific regions within the basal ganglia, such as the subthalamic nucleus and the globus pallidus, while DBS for depression is useful when delivered to the subcallosal cingulate gyrus

Source:

This leads me to believe this field is smart in addressing parts of the brain that are under-stimulated.

11 Likes

many thxses. people with head trauma are saved.

4 Likes

Woah this cleared up my brain fog like instantly and feels like my brain just opened up lol.

5 Likes

Ok going for my second round of play! Itā€™s a jumping in your seat kinda tune! :partying_face:

8 Likes

shud i play this before my wiring fields ? what about brain key? b4 or after ?

looks like an awesome release

2 Likes

after brain key

2 Likes

Feels soooooo good :)
Thank you for this unexpected gift Captain :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you, Dream! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks Dream for creating this field. :rose:

5 Likes

This will be perfect for work on Mondays. Always a struggle jumping back into the weekly work routine, getting back into the multitasking. After having a few days off, coming out of that relaxation mode leaves me initially with some difficulty in concentration. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face::pray:t3:

8 Likes

Yes, here you go!

18 Likes

Great! Thanks for the notification :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here!

Has this happened to anyone else? Why does it happen?

BTW, incredible release :pray:

2 Likes

You mentioned the answer in your praise for the field :slightly_smiling_face:
Usually yawning is associated with blockages being released. Shifts in energy, stress, tension and so on.
You know the field is working wonders if you have a nice yawning session while listening to it :grinning:

11 Likes

This field is fantastic! Inspired to dance and move, yawn, and release blocked energy. Before I played the field I was feeling dense energy and pain around the right side of my head. Still getting over Shingles and the brain inflammation and anxiety that came from the anti-viral meds prescribed almost three months ago. It felt so great to feel my brain coming alive in a new way. It also made me feel I was ageless! Iā€™m 63 and have being using these fields for close to four years. They bring miracles almost every day. Thank you Sapien, Sam, and all the great Forum participants. Aloha!

16 Likes

I think its different. Superhuman Genius is more of a ā€œpumpā€ field and this feels more like a ā€œworkoutā€ field

3 Likes

Makes sense, I will incorporate both of them for added integration to my brain stack.

Malleable ego
Superhuman Genius
This

Brain Stack

BDNF
Plasma Brain of Youth

3 Likes