Sapiens got a new store website?

So i googled sapien bacteria and fungus apocalypse

And this google website came up:

Is this for real or a scam/bs website ?

Its got medical fields thats not currently for sale.

I dunno if it’s a scam or not. It probably doesn’t matter, since it doesn’t appear to be maintained and quite a few of the links don’t work.

1 Like

97% sure that’s a pirate/scammer.

1 Like

Though I only looked at it for 30 seconds, this looks like an affiliate site rather than a scammer. I can’t say for sure but that is what it looks like. If that’s what it is, then it’s just someone trying to make commission on the sales while Dream still gets the sale. The benefit for Sapien Medicine is that an affiliate reaches more customers than would usually be reached.

1 Like

I call bs, because when you click on the links of that site (which you could have done), it takes you to Sapien’s Gumroad, where it’s clear that the field you linked to isn’t available for sale.

@SammyG

Scam.

Scam

3 Likes

contrary, I don’t think it’s a scam.

It’s no longer being worked on but someone worked on it for reasons…

as you can see they don’t provide download links or ask of your email, rather link you to gumroad where you can directly purpose the product (if they still there)

I take my comment back and agree. It’s no scam. links back to our sites. I thought this was one of the sites that do sell our audios cause it looked exactly like it.

2 Likes

I was trying to get the advanced healing field, ive heard that you might sell medical fields directly…