[Freed from desire

The Art of Power

The Art of Silk Thread
The Being of Power
The Great Gatsby

The Mentalist

these remain locked

28 Likes

Seems like Iā€™m going to miss Divine Immunity, I wonā€™t be able to buy it right now due to my countries bank regulations. It is what it is, Iā€™m sure new ways to heal are on the way and Iā€™m grateful for the tools I already have.

1 Like

Is minting taking ages for you guys as well?

3 Likes

Ye it is normal you just gotta chill dude

6 Likes

yes it took ages yesterday as well, but for sure they will be minted, youā€™ll get an email confirmation
Captain on which date will the rest be released?

4 Likes

Just making sure I didnā€™t f something up lol
I do tend to have a habit of doing that

2 Likes

No one is talking about The Unexpected :slightly_smiling_face:, too little attention to this one.

6 Likes

Itā€™s taken up to 10 hours for me before. You should get an email. Donā€™t sweat it.

6 Likes

I am interested in great gatsby. I want to know more about it. testimonials or something . How can I know.

1 Like

this was made a bit now

hopefully somebody in the group will contact you
i do not know if there are copies available still or not
but it will be public later on

11 Likes
4 Likes

There is field 3 which says as per captain.
Can you help me with full description?

1 Like

Anyone Experiencing Mint delays? got my order confirmed but still waiting!!

3 Likes

Yes, they are quite common nowadays.

3 Likes

That always happens when there is a lot of activity.

3 Likes

Have been waiting for about an hour for the minting of 3 NFTs I bought. I guess its normal. Happened before

3 Likes

Yes cap I am waiting for my salary to acquire some more fields from the store, I get my salary on July 9th, unfortunately in my job they pay on the seventh working day of the month, but luckily the store will close on July 10th so that day I will try to get some of the fields from the store. However in the last week of the discount I think people will buy more fields, I hope you can sell most of them :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I wish the closing was the end of the Year - Too many HQ fields and not enough :money_with_wings: to get them this fast.

7 Likes

This is a non-NFT field, it will be on gumroad.

7 Likes

So finally got it in my wallet after close to 3 Hours!!

3 Likes