Sapienshop is Closed

Seems like it got all public already? (despite not yet being the last week)

2 Likes

Yes only two private projects are still available, rest all sold out.

I swear I said I was making them all public in July.

It’s July 1st.

Did I say last week? I cant remember
But this was what I was planning

18 Likes

I was going off this, as well as planned accordingly.

Since the end is 10th July, and I wouldn’t think you would mean in the interval between 8.7. and 10.7., I thought it would be the earliest 3th July, as 7 days before the end.

2 Likes

“only” 70 something avaliable NFTs in sapien shop now. one week ago or so they were 89 NFTs. it is goin fast.

2 Likes

I was waiting so eagerly to get the Arcturian Angels nft! đŸ« 

1 Like

Hmm

Well maybe I will just close the shop earlier.

18 Likes

You were planning that?

You do what you want, I was just sort of curious.

Folks please stop pushing Captain. I’m continuously amazed at the replies.

20 Likes

Please don’t. I am still planning to buy several things until 10th July. Thank you.

17 Likes

Well, best to take a loan and buy it now.

I am in the process of getting Eternal as we speak. Please don’t let the actions of one person/the few outweigh so many others who are grateful to you for the sale and all you do @Dreamweaver . :pray:

12 Likes

I’m just servicing my gun to pull the trigger for Eternal and one more NFT, also the minting these days is taking very long. Please don’t close suddenly.

3 Likes

:+1:

If it goes to close sooner, for whatever reason or “whomever’s fault”, I can take it for you.

3 Likes

I get my salary on July 9, I hope they don’t close it earlier than announced, I want to buy my copy of The eternal :pensive:

8 Likes

Hey guys,

since there are evident minting delays (I already had it at least twice to wait 24h and more), does anyone know if for instance, we purchase sth on the 9th - the shop closes - can we still claim it?

3 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Hello, I think the minting is hosted on another site so should be able to claim the NFT but the audio is hosted on store, so you will not get it once the store goes down.

2 Likes

Good question, hard to say how much is that service and the shop inter-connected

At worst, it’ll be still working for u, just u won’t be able to trade/sell

The audio is the smallest problem there :smiley:

1 Like

For me a big problem, need both lol

2 Likes