Sapienshop is Closed

Well, someone will get your back, I have most of the NFT audios, and other will have for the rest, someone will just send it to you.

6 Likes

True :+1:

1 Like

As per what I have really understood looking at the site interface, a web hosting service called as the single.xyz is responsible for our NFT mint process but again the sapien shop and this site are interlinked and could be responsible for the process to be completed.

1 Like

Just an FYI.

Minting took an hour.
But to claim the NFT, took 10 minutes

1 Like

Also depends what will happen to this address:

I just order a couple things now, and they minted in under a minute.

2 Likes

Minting happens on the blockchain and it could take time, the site is just an interface to claim the NFT.

Donā€™t know much about these things, only Captain can confirm.

1 Like

Strange mine took 4hrs+ today.

Transfer to wallet for each also took under a minute. Lucky me, I guess.

Iā€™ve certainly had instances that took 24 hours to sort out, previously.

4 Likes

@Scribe transfer took few seconds guess some drag in the solana.

2 Likes

Same here.

Guess many will be bulk buying in the coming days given Salary time!

3 Likes
2 Likes

The Eternity fomo seems to be a little desperate. It does seem great, and Iā€™m sure it is, but there are a lot of things out there that seem to do something similar and a combination of things could pretty much get you to the same place. Remember, pretty good is pretty good.

Whatā€™s being slept on is shielding 3.0. It is awesome! And does some things that eternity seems to do, too, protection-wise. It is much less expensive, too. Donā€™t forget that flaunt and pulsar also exist. Along with blueprint of life and whatever else you want to add, all the pieces are there already.

Just because an NFT goes away doesnā€™t mean the path does, too. In the quest for a field that ā€œdoes it all,ā€ a lot of people miss the point. Just saying, there are a lot of other options out there and I donā€™t think a true holy grail field exists, or can ever be sold. Best you can do is clear the path to your own Grail, which Dreamā€™s fields do, however, you still gotta walk it yourself.

I wonā€™t shame you all for your Eternity lust, but donā€™t get so narrow sighted that you forget all the other options out there, too.

17 Likes

It is sad to see the shop go. Especially this fast, and especially with a lot of wonderful creations Iā€™d buy in an instant if I currently had enough funds to spare. So, will have to prioritize.

5 Likes

Seriously. I love that nft.

And Iā€™m of the same mindset - Iā€™d love to have eternal, but if itā€™s not in the cards, itā€™s just not in the cards. And thereā€™s so many ways to combine and be innovative.

8 Likes

It is a quite complete NFT and has so much potential that I am inclined to buy it, plasma flaunt may have a similar potential but it lacks some aspects, but maybe combining plasma flaunt with advanced healer and anti aging may have similar effects

1 Like

FOMO, and rightly so. There are likely a lot of functions/goodies in it that isnā€™t in the official description, similar to many fields Captain creates.

For example:

:grin:

I donā€™t think you can really replace this field with a combination of others. Itā€™s unique and incredible all in one.

6 Likes

And when I mention it during webinar, no one remembers :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I think the same

1 Like