Sapienshop is Closed

You need to say it often and louder bro, people miss out with all the goofing around we do in the chat at the same time listening to Sammy lol

3 Likes

Or just ppl will simply not drink :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to know what was mentioned, I am not very good at listening to English

2 Likes

Just reminded them of that function in talking :smiley:

There were some alcohol topics

2 Likes

ahhh okay, well i hope to get a copy on july 9th when i get my salary, i literally saved a lot this month so i can buy the eternal, there is so much to do in this incarnation. it would make me very sad if the store closes sooner

5 Likes

i wonder if there is some hidden secrets in the Eternal that hasnā€™t been reveal yet ? Maybe Captain will reveal the secret once the Shop closes .

1 Like

Agree totally but time is of the essence and also it is a smart field. We could use a long stack running into hours but an audio 2-3mins which does way more than the long stack definitely helps will be an understatement. Even if we offer a lot of money in the future Captain made it very clear he will not recreate it.

3 Likes

:point_down:

The secret sauce is so saucy he canā€™t even explain it lol :fire:

20 Likes

Just purchased The Eternal, thanks very much for the discount :pray:

Very quick minting process and receiving the emails, less than a minute.

Donā€™t delay, buy today :wink:

Now to sit back and let the field wash over me, lol.

Thanks again!

:smiley:

18 Likes

Just bought the smarter rife ā€¦ hassle free purchase, instant minting and download. This is a good time to buy

11 Likes

Itā€™s taking hours for me to mint!

I have mentioned it before somewhere. I always switch to minting on my phone instead of PC, if it takes too long there. No idea why, but it gets minted almost instantly that way. Though it mightā€™ve just been coincidence

1 Like

Anyone facing long delays in Minting today? itā€™s been 6 hours for me!

I think we can agree that there have been both short and really long minting times, but not to worry, they eventually resolve.

8 Likes

Got it after 7 Hours 30mins! :smiley:

5 Likes

I ordered two and it took 7 hours for both but Iā€™m missing the claim digital collectible email for meditation master. A bit worried because my order says fulfilled. I recieved the confirmation email and the email to the audio, but not the claim digital collectible email. Should i contact customer support?

The situation during the last days of the Sapien Shopā€¦

crowd2

ā€¦the crowd is going insane and the store is on fireā€¦

crowd3

ā€¦and buying up everythingā€¦

sale

ā€¦fighting for the final copy of each and every piece to the bitter end.

Any sense of charity, community and compassion ā€“ gone.

However, the minting takes time sometimesā€¦

mintingline(2)

And when itā€™s finally mintedā€¦ :partying_face:

finally minted

17 Likes

Does anyone know how to claim your digital collectible if you didnā€™t receive the email?

In my Sapienshop account I can see the order was fulfilled and when i click the link to track shipment it takes me to Solscan where it says it was a Success and i can see the NFT# but I donā€™t see anyway to claim it and transfer to my phantom.

Is there a way I could do this without the email or do i need to contact support? How do i contact support?

1 Like

Do you have your wallet setup on your phone or just pc?
Try to open the mail with your phone that has the solscan and click claim (if I am not mistaken), this should automatically open phantom and from there you can transfer NFT to your wallet.

3 Likes

Yes i do have it on my phone and was able to claim one out of the two nft which i bought today. However i didnā€™t receive the claim collectible email for one of them, but i know itā€™s ready. Im wondering if there is a way to claim without receiving the email?

I received the audio file email 4 hours ago after a 7 hour wait. Usually both the audio email and claim digital collectible email arrive at the same time. The order says fulfilled in my order history and shows an nft number. But no way to claim.

1 Like