Sapienshop is Closed

I am thinking…

…“If I didn’t buy a particular NFT during the last sale(s) and the bookmark for it still hangs around in my “to buy” folder, then did I actually ever plan on buying it in the first place? Or was I fooling myself with the “one day” narrative? Or the “later later later” narrative?”

It is this time again. To face our own shadows of looking at our purchase wish lists… and then…

…make decisions!

5 Likes

Damn I feel bad for all the beautiful copies of The Eternal that probably won’t get bought, a timeless masterpiece just sitting there for now, probably over a hundred copies, maybe more just gonna be discarded by the end.

Oh well, at least we know the future is very bright. Hopefully there will be some equivalents in the pipe-line, the future is very bright.

7 Likes

If the nft era is over, does that mean you will delete the financial protector and jaguar nft

2 Likes

But those have nothing to do with the Sapienshop?

1 Like

They aren’t NFTs and they are on Patreon.

1 Like

I know, but i also appreciate the income
:pray:
thank you

42 Likes

Glad I can contribute, every field is worth each penny either way :muscle:

12 Likes

Now that NFTs are over and not selling anymore. I bet you there is gonna be a demand on the after market price for some rare NFT items that are no longer on sale and now a lot of these sellers are gonna hike up their NFT prices because now that the Sapienshop is close and there is no public access to buy. i guess i could buy the Eternal and sell it to some unlucky Souls that weren’t able to get a copy

1 Like

I’m sure that they will become just a peculiar rarity, like old tags. Of course they are much easier to trade, but likely there will be more releases to cover everything.

3 Likes

There are still some rare NFTs items that are selling over $1000

1 Like

well in a sense it sort of finally opens the market in these totally for owners.
there is no more, waiting to ‘get in’ or see what the next group is.
So by shutting the main doors, the nft owners get to open their own doors.
trade with each other freely etc
Knowing, thats the only one in a set.

anyways you know what i mean

oh and be innovative like jen

40 Likes

i bet there’s gonna be alot of selling and trading on the forums

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see what’s in store for the future! Super hyped

5 Likes

Love you Sapien Shop.

Be well :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I believe there is a possibility for some of these Nft’s functions may be covered by servitors abilities in the future.

2 Likes

I honesly not gonna be making that many abilities or as regular after i pass about 10 ish

29 Likes

good to know for taking the leap and making the final decision !

what about even more advanced servitors?

3 Likes

these are already pretty heavy robby
i cant think of anything more advanced.

39 Likes

Will there be any that have more ability slots? Or a product that does +1 ability slot?

3 Likes

Wait and see :smirk:

3 Likes