Sapienshop is Closed

ty

i only asked cause i don’t want to end up with a whole army

i love minimalism !

4 Likes

yeh for sure
but i expand the base ones with the expansion of guilds
but one slots and maybe classic ones or just simple specialized ones i shall make.

31 Likes

Ok, thanks!

Nah man, the way we do the patience about informations in the forum is like this :wink:

2 Likes

I mean surely technology can evolve.
but these to me are really good and best product so far.
but decent priced
maybe we can have a monthly project ‘nft’ for an ability addon.

34 Likes

Ok, signing up!

What do you think about something like this? :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey cap, could you elaborate a little more on the alchemy involved in Tapasya of Savitur, I know you haven’t made many statements about it because I understand that it is something that must be born from within you to acquire it, but I would love to hear more about the potential of this field if you can

11 Likes

yes
it uses the the realization of a particular form of light
which i call savitur
or lets say its the light of ‘intellect’ and this energy is used to perform
a micro bio energetic tapasya which means the energy is used to push the cells and energy body
to produce a sort of heat
this work as a deep purification with something sacred on a cellular level

63 Likes

Thank you for this clarification about the potential of the field! Now I understand more deeply your statements in the Tapasya thread, simply unique, Truly profound concepts :sunny: :blossom:

7 Likes

Impressive could you also give a short description of Karma Crucible as well?

5 Likes

time to take a loan :joy: :joy:

12 Likes

Does this idea with the Servitors and Slots come from RPGs where you have “socketed items” and can insert runes and gems into them in order to make them more powerful?

3 Likes

Taking a loan won’t be enough. Time to sell my liver and onlyfans myself :laughing: :rofl:

10 Likes

TOP 3 Public NFTs to get before it is too late – my personal opinion:

1. Angelic Intercession +:

This NFT can help with everything.
You can also use it forever and in the afterlife too, since you don’t need a physical body for this necessarily.
The ROI you get with this one is INFINITE.
If you are not using the help of the angels every day, you are massively self-sabotating your life on all levels.

2. Cosmic Intercession:

Similar as the first one.
Can help with everything.
Useful in the afterlife too.
Can be used forever.
Infinite ROI.

3. The Eternal:

Only useful while physically incarnated, however by increasing your total physical life span and by being someone who always utilizes their time wisely and for personal development, this can help to maybe double the ROI that you get from this incarnation.
The whole point of physical incarnation is hardcore learning and growth. So by maximing your time here, you will get the most out of this experience.

36 Likes

:joy: loan to burying my self gracefully with feelings :joy:

1 Like

I’m eyeing the eternal i can only loan 1 time :joy: and 1 nft

2 Likes

Captain, does Tapaysa of Savitor has anything in common with the “Star Being Experience” field?

If yes, can the “The Star Being Experience” field considered a “light version” of the Tapasya of Savitur NFT?

Is Star Being Experience more focused on vibration and consciousness increase, while Tapasya of Savitur also brings this all down into the deepest layers of one’s body cells?

Thank you.

2 Likes

This is the only thing pinching me, now got no money to buy additional copies. I know Captain is always generous but if the price is lowered or some clearance sale discount is offered just for Eternal it would be so great and helpful for the rest of our lives.

It feels so bad that so many copies will be lost which could help so many people.

10 Likes

What about fields like negentropic treasures and Mandelbrot symphony

1 Like

They will be moved to gumroad.

1 Like

I wish they deadline could be moved for few more months before calling it a day

5 Likes