The Requests and Fields

Request for the Etherforge guild, if only its Okay, otherwise please ignore

A servitor with no automatic abilities , with 7 or more ability slots

I’ve got another proposal for the Etherforge, likewise if it’s ok :slightly_smiling_face:

A starter servitor that would be a sort of (quantum?) love based first aid kit.

If someone is at the bottom, with no hope, no light, no more resource to climb back, no one to turn to, this servitor would be there to pick them up. To give them love and light, to nurture and comfort them, to give them hope, to protect and to guide them, to ground and clear them, to prep and push them up, maybe to inspire a sense of child-like innocence and wonder. The servitor would be an anchor, a foundation, a shelter, an unstoppable uplifting force.

The better people’s lives are, the more these effects would shine in and around them, with the idea that it would adapt and benefit to everyone, no matter how bad or well they are doing.

A must-have go-to servitor to uplift oneself, no matter the circumstances.

9 Likes

“The True, The Beautiful and The Good” field to seek and view purpose and utility in all things in life.

2 Likes

Expansion ability for the new servitors

Basically like updated, enhanced Expanse card, that works for strengthening nervous system as well.

1 Like

Perhaps as one ability for the new servitors could be “Power Upgrade” where all the stats of the servitor goes up by +5 or more points, like
+5 intelligence
+5 Resilience
+5 Magic
+5 Defense

Etc, without added specific skills. If that makes sense.

2 Likes

Yeah, or a hyperbolic time chamber where the servitor will grow and upgrade itself, thus it’d be ++++.

Perhaps suggested name would be Hustle Hardcore.

But if it was to make it OP, prepare for a higher price ofc.

4 Likes

hayfever field coz im dying :skull:

2 Likes

Feel you my friend, it’s been a bit better now but in the past it was killing me

2 Likes

Quick forum search suggests trying Woody Lemon Mint, Enhanced Alcohol Processing or Quintessence of Marrow to mitigate symptoms.

2 Likes

A field of the Angelic Vibrations type, that goes further and is called “Archangel Vibrations”, that makes you emit the energy of an Archangel

1 Like

Manhattan Max Relief

Histamine Receptor Blocker: This powerful feature blocks the histamine receptors responsible for triggering pain and inflammation. Watch as discomfort subsides, and your body finds its way back to a state of ease and comfort.

5 Likes

Alchemical Revision of Sleep

This will fix the bad effects on body and mind of long term lack of sleep

7 Likes

A comprehensive alchemy field embodying Stoicism, negativity is all around and keeps growing, it is getting very difficult to not react.

4 Likes

I suggest for premium patreon level, pheromone field, androstenol, androsterone, androstenone i androstedienone

2 Likes

I have been reading a lot of articles about microplastics found in testicles and semen samples being taken by labs, how about a field for men that basically eliminates microplastics from our system?

Articles for your review:

3 Likes

A field silencer

Made to be a mandala and when equipped you can set all your devices sounds to zero

also protects other people from getting the effects of the fields

3 Likes

because a similar project could not be completed due to the discontinuation of NFTs, i would like to submit a proposal

a complete & extremely advanced breatharian alchemy that ensures us that we can feed on light, pure prana, etc making food and drink unnecessary.

recently i read (roy martina) that it’s possible to quantum biohack our human mechanism and make this a reality. since we are facing a future in which food and water could become scarce, this would, in my perception, be a godsend and would remove many people’s concerns and could secure our future. imagine the possiblities…

i really hope it will be considered :pray:

11 Likes

How about a unisex field?

1 Like

Yes, ofcourse, as I did a deep dive into this topic I also found out that women’s ovaries and breasts are also being affected and being filled with microplastics, especially it’s riskier for couples who are trying to conceive or new mothers who are breastfeeding their children! @SilverZuzu

2 Likes

Definitely a new version of book of cards with more variety

2 Likes