Sapienshop is Closed

Lol, there must have been rly big spike in buying it the last months. For a long time, it was just 200-300.

Then I suppose, everyone who could get it, has it, so the potential for resale seems to be low.

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Disputes Thread

Well, letā€™s just wish him good luck :joy:

After all, ppl can try whatever prices and tactics (or justification) as long as they are within the rules and they are not spamming the same ad everyday, like in this case.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure why phantom is showing that, because it is not accurate. I have tracked it and 344 copies were sold.

But like Captain has said time and time again - the only constant thing in life is change.

RIP to the Sapien Shop :pray:

On to the guild system!

:muscle: :+1:

10 Likes

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Must be some weird mistake, bcs with other nfts, it seems to be consistent.

Lol, that sums the last like a month up.

2 Likes

The month the sapien medicine community lost their marbles lol

2 Likes

Luckily I took a screenshot of this before it closed, just in case.

No new copies were purchased after this I believe.

Posting this for those curious

3 Likes

4 Likes

Yes, I have checked there too. I donā€™t think that place is 100% accurate. I have seen some inaccuracies checking other things from there.

I could be wrong of course and 363 were minted.

3 Likes

if you come back in a couple of days it will be accurate imo since the shop is closed now

1 Like

The last copy minted was Eternal #425, which coincides exactly with the link you posted (same wallet/Eternal NFT number). I then went to the Sapien Shop right after that and added as many copies as possible. The screenshot above is what the result was.

2 Likes

I doubt that 60 ppl would have an extra copy, lol

1 Like

• ThankĀ you Captain!
  • Thank youĀ Captain!
  • ThankĀ youĀ Captain!

0 voters

3 Likes

All I can say is based off the recent releases we are in for some bangers over the next few years.

5 Likes

Ok, the Phantom feature is busted then :slight_smile:

1 Like

This may be due to some grouping label ā€œ#thesapienshopā€, which other fields do not have.

2 Likes

yā€™all, eternal traders are going to make bank in upcoming years.

3 Likes

Wanna have bets?

1 Like

You should watch out for me. (If you have one to trade.)

1 Like