Sapienshop is Closed

I can’t even get eternal for another 2 years cause of my age :rofl:

1 Like

Nah, man.

I have lots of extra copies of other NFTs, I don’t rly have need to expand my investments that much. Especially with Eternal being rather risky imo. I would say the market is saturated already with them.

If I could, I’d rather get Black Orchid and Divinely Incarnated, last 2 public nfts that I don’t have yet. (not counting the hair one, lol)

2 Likes

Hey kiddo,

have u seen what Dream said about it? If I remember right, he didn’t see it as much of a problem, but idk.

2 Likes

Do not focus over it. The shop is closed. Focus your energy on making bank for next 2 years. We make good money, we buy. In the end, traders will get ROI on their investment (time and money), we’ll get the resource we need.

7 Likes

Don’t think so however health fields aren’t priority for me at all yet as I’m very healthy in normal terms in a year or so I’ll start getting plasma flaunt etc just focusing on my energy body and spiritual progression mostly with fields as the results I get now compared to when I first joined with fields is x100 :sunglasses:

4 Likes

RIP dear Sapien Shop :revolving_hearts::hibiscus::pray::bouquet:

Thank you for such big love and support and thank you for everything!.:hibiscus::revolving_hearts::tada::sparkles:

10 Likes

This is my plan my mindset has changed so much about wealth to me now a million sounds easily achievable and like nothing even though I’m not a millionaire…

Dreams set me up for life I can quite literally do anything I want and I really do feel that thanks to what he provides here

13 Likes

Good for you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Youngest millionaire from the community probably.

2 Likes

I don’t see Eternals selling for thousands. People may try. But there’s 10-20x the amount of copies out there as there is MBOP and 13th Skull.

6 Likes

The store has 547 NFTs left forever, probably including a large number of untransferred fields.

Edit: It’s not so bad.
Edit 2: It’s very good.

Can we buy there @EventHorizon

1 Like

You can’t. The shop is over. Those NFTs aren’t listed anywhere.

Captain would have to take the wallet and list that NFTs somewhere.

Just idk what about the untrasfered ones, lol.

2 Likes

Wow…I did one final buy last night and am so happy that I did. :sweat_smile:

RIP Sapien Shop! Thank you @Dreamweaver and @SammyG for creating this for us and letting us be part of the journey in some of the NFT creations. :sparkling_heart:

On to the new guilds! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Shop is closed, we acquired what we needed to assist us for the rest of our lives. Farewell.

9 Likes

Thanks Captain!
What an experience and ride it’s been last 3 yrs.
Current focus of mine is to share my experiences with all nfts.

3 Likes

i didn’t bought anything, but truly appreciated Dream given us the opportunity to acquire those NFT with a extended deadline and %.

looking forward to the new chapters!

4 Likes

People will sell Eternal, in time. That’s the nature of things.

1 Like

For real.

He could have just closed it no warning nothing but we had plenty of time to get what ever we genuinely wanted.

1 Like

Imagine if u bought 5 copies for resale, and then comes upgraded Eternal 3.0.

2 Likes