Sapienshop is Closed

Thats pretty much it, just try looping it and see.

You may then get tired and exhausted for days, don’t tell me you weren’t warned, but Karma incenerator it is :smiley:

4 Likes

Karma is said to be the structure who you are. Do you want to be a pure Tabula Rasa?

2 Likes

nah keep the good karma :sweat_smile: it’s like a buff

2 Likes

its just a generated image :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I know was kidding :smiley:

3 Likes

tbh i very doubt dream/captain will actually make it
cuz it sounds like getting a gift from santa claus to me
i still planning to buy karama crucible before 10 july

3 Likes

People have different opinions but my take is that when all karma is extinguished there is nothing left for us to do in the world and as long as we don’t generate new karma this is it, it will be our final incarnation no coming back to earth. We retire and stay at home (different place than earth) forever or go somewhere we will never know.

4 Likes

You can get it now on the buying and selling thread for slightly lesser price than the after discount price, and the price will definitely go up once the store goes down.

3 Likes

i know someone already pm me but that person only accept Paypal friend and family on paypal
and there’s no friend and family option in the country i’m living in rn

he/she suggest me to use crypto
but i only know how to transfer money with paypal
and this is my first trade

4 Likes

consider setting up Wise.com account

4 Likes

the link is broken

2 Likes

No, it’s not. Try typing or searching it.

2 Likes

but first better check if the person who wants to sell is ok accepting payment through wise

2 Likes

thx for helping me Powren and Kalacakra
even tho he/she might don’t using wise
i still will have other option to use in my future trade instead only relying on PayPal

4 Likes

As the shop is closing down, Cap is also releasing some of his hidden secret sauce and magic…
Hope @Charlie.0 can reveal more about your esoteric magical tricks (tell us all about them!!! :crazy_face:) so that we can have good reasons to be tempted to buy your NFTs lol
And after the end of the Cretaceous period for NFTs… comes the new era of Homo Sapien

6 Likes

This is exciting

3 Likes

a question for @Charlie.0 : i bought the Sylph recently, as i always dreamed to ask her / them to clean and transmute the poisons in the air above my city (chemtrails, pollution etc).

1. Can, theoretically, an army of sylphs do that, alchemise poisons in the air and clean it?

2. How many sylphs would be necessary to do that for a 3 million inhabitants city?

3. Would i be influenced negatively in any way, would they use my own energy?

5 Likes

this gives me new hope
me rn:
some-recent-updates-of-dororong-memes-v0-yvdnw4qovsnb1

hope there will be gumroad version of Karma Crucible
edit:oh nvm

6 Likes

Damn, so many changes. Every time I’m offline for a few days and come back, there’s big news.

8 Likes

The rule of thumb is this: if it was sold on TSS with a fielded NFT (e.g. something that ended up in your crypto wallet), then its ability to be purchased is gone after the time limit when TSS is shut down.

If it was audio-only, it’ll be moved to a different store at Captain’s discretion. That’s why BoL was moved. To further the example, Blueprint of Blueprints won’t be.

5 Likes