Sapienshop is Closed

As usual I have just realized that the nfts will disappear,
I prefer the guild
it’s more fun
he Capitaine
can you tell us all the secrets of eternal please

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity since The Sapien Shop is closing down and all inventories must be liquidated , im wondering if Captain is making room for a Guild Shop to Open and sell new items

1 Like

Guild products are already up on gumroad.

2 Likes

i know but it’s hard to keep up with these new guilds release and plus it gets confusing with the other gumroad items which aren’t guilds especially if you aren’t keeping up with the forums

2 Likes

Agree if there is a way gumroad allows to create sections on the sales page it helps. But not a bummer though.

2 Likes

I know the Legion is releasing with a tag at the end, is that true of the other releases from the guilds?

2 Likes

I have a question? can people buy the NFTs that were private before?

1 Like

i was hoping captain would sell tangible items like rings and tags with items imbue fields

1 Like

Yes on this page

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/official-nft-buying-selling-thread/23640

edit: I read your question wrong.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

So I can buy 13th skull etc???

1 Like

Yes currently one user Baya is selling you can DM him and ask.

2 Likes

Only unsold copies will go public. Otherwise, if a project is sold out, you have to purchase from/trade with the existing owners.

4 Likes

No I meant from the shop. I can’t afford paying 1000s of $ for it, atleast not right now.

2 Likes

Oh ok got it. That’s unfortunate. Btw does anyone know what will happen to the old NFTs, will they be remade in someway for people who did not get them, or will it just be like a legacy item where if you have it it’s great if not you are stuck without it. Because that is one thing that always caused stress to many people with regards to NFTs.

2 Likes

That is not possible once sold out you have to check in the thread I gave above, make a post and see if anyone wants to sell it or trade it.

3 Likes

All NFTs will work till the end of time but no new NFTs will be made so no remaking of the old ones either. Owning NFTs which can help with your goals is good and great but not owing them doesn’t put you at any major disadvantage. There are always fields which can help to achieve the same goal besides the reason Captain made this decision because he clearly has planned something better to offer to improve our lives!

Please go through this thread as well.

7 Likes

That’s fair. I hope we get some new op servitors and new versions fields like MBOP and the other fields that many of us unfortunately missed out on due to financial or other reasons.

4 Likes

July 10
7 x 10 = 70
I know nearly impossible imagine what if 70 percent off but only one day :eyes:

6 Likes

wait …
i want to clarify
10 july is only the deadline of the 20% discount code right?
,and august 1 / the end of july is the day that sapien shop closed

which means we can still able to buy public nft fields before august 1 / the end of july
so july 10 is not the deadline right?it’s only the discount code

1 Like