The NFT Program Has Officially Ended

As of today, the Era of NFT creation has come to an end!

No new projects will be accepted for submission.

7 NFTs, one last batch will be released

57 Likes

Will Captain release something on his own as NFTs or even those have come to an end as well?

5 Likes

No definitive answer on that one :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I think it is a good decision, even though I wanted to present some projects. This way we will all have access to new tools, thanks for the notice Rose!

10 Likes

I Loved nft-s :cry: RIP my Dear One .❤‍🔥

Was looking forward to couple of the future ones :crying_cat_face::broken_heart:

Thank you Dream for all the efforts :pray:

5 Likes

Time for a new chapter :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

a new chapter must to be written!

Dream deserves alot of respect for all the efforts that he did put on it

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

21 Likes

Well, this is a major turning point for the forum as NFTs played a significant role for almost 3 out of the 4 years that the forum has been active. But as they say, when one door closes, another opens; the forthcoming developments promise to be captivating

22 Likes

Wow, just wow. I feel extremely thankful for every released NFT and for being able to be part of this. :heart: love you Captain

8 Likes

So basically most that are there will be rejected.

2 Likes

@Powren fixed it

2 Likes

Harsh reality

Thanks for everything Captain! And to everyone I worked with.

Crossing fingers that Captain’s open to making superhero and other really experimental fields for the public…

When will these be dropped?

1 Like

Thank you for all the nfts 🩷 They are such special collectibles that I know have brought people much so much joy. As a visual person, all the fielded nft images make me so happy, I hope there’s more of them in the future 🩷

16 Likes

Cap you the man :muscle:t4:

Thanks for all the the nft memories

Onto the next :sunglasses:

12 Likes

It’s been a privilege to have collaborated with forum members and have @Charlie.0 create our projects. How lucky were we? :purple_heart:

I’m looking forward to what’s next for Dream, Sam and our community! :purple_heart::sparkles::dizzy:

17 Likes

well, they don’t have to be in NFT form, they can just simply be audio + mandala projects

10 Likes

I’m sure when something worthwhile in terms of ideas will be drafted, there are good odds is going to be made

3 Likes

I pray to Shri Hari Narayan to Bless Our Captain, His Team and this Beautiful Forum to Discover the Best Possible Path to Move-On from here, a path that provides Peace, Prosperity and Fulfillment to Our Captain alongwith opportunities to Transcend the Human Potential to all genuine and well-wishing Forum Members.

17 Likes