The NFT Program Has Officially Ended

There is no doubts it is an end for a new beginning.

Thanks for everything Dream, some of those projects were extremely exciting and it opened the way for deep friendships.

14 Likes

The only constant in life is change- blessings on the path forward and thank you for everything as always

23 Likes

Thanks Captain. Itā€™s been an honour to associate and learn from you in creating these nftā€™s.
Nfts really gave good opportunity to know each other, learn something new, learn negotiations and to earn a bit. Eventually they all got reinvested in fields.
Canā€™t even imagine how fast we progressed from the ambrosia release to nowā€¦
Miss those crazy high adrenaline Fastest finger first Fridays ā€¦lol

Excited for next new beginningsā€¦

23 Likes

Ahhā€¦ those daysā€¦ :joy:

10 Likes

I get enough of adrenaline on gumroad lately :laughing:

15 Likes

Ainā€™t that true! Itā€™s time to let go and explore all the NFTs weā€™ve been given so far as well as publicly available goodies, paid and free. And finally I can stop putting brain fields on the back burner :laughing:

Reflecting on it now, when Community projects first started I was dying from FOMO at times because I couldnā€™t afford them back in the day, today I couldnā€™t be any more detached, because I have found enough-ness in my own self. To new ventures :hugs:

13 Likes

:100:

4 Likes

tumblr_lybax7g7cj1qb87bqo1_500

8 Likes

Whenever Captain does

2 Likes

Thanks Captain for all the released projects, itā€™s been a privilege to work with you and members on those. :muscle: :clinking_glasses:

Time to focus more on working with the existing content. I think that may have lacked a little bit when we were awaiting newer and newer stuff coming up. :zap:

For the better times! :clinking_glasses:

25 Likes

Thanks Captain for all your hard work and dedication. Even though i been on this forum for a year i was blessed to get involve in some of these group projects. What ever you decide to do in the future we will be right behind to support what new adventures await. Iā€™m sure this NFT projects and Request must be exhausting work for you Captain for the past 3 years. If you do decide to go back to the old tags before the Pandemic that would still be Awesome And at least you could sell products on your own terms.

9 Likes

Gumroad release potentially?

Itā€™s worth a shot it got a lot of attention and would be very beneficial

5 Likes

I wish there was a way to access morphic fields in the dance format. In other words, it is a simple dance performed to reach a certain morphic fieldā€¦ Each morphic field has its own simple danceā€¦for example, Whatever morphic field I want to connect with, I dance that morphic field.Is it possible? Maybe one dance?

1 Like

Very interesting! I wonder if this is somewhat related to guilds coming to the forefront.

Exclusivity is enforced via community ties, rather than by limited copies.

9 Likes

Naurr :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
Does that mean we are no longer having audios & mandalas? What happened? The mandalas & NFTs save my life qwq.

What is in the store you can buy and it will work.

What you already have it will keep working as always, itā€™s just no new one will be made under the nft format

But perhaps audios combined with energy infused mandalas will still appear.

Some very exciting things are brewing

12 Likes

Hi @Tsukihiro

Nice 2 C U

hi there everybody, is there is a link that has all the direct pages for every single public and private NFT

There is no link . You can click on the NFT if its private then you will need a code. But you can still wait in a month because all NFTs will be open for sale to the Public whether itā€™s public or Private

3 Likes

I wish the Nfts were turned into mandalas and sold on gumroad
I have been saving to get some and i am sure I wonā€™t be able to buy by July.

1 Like