SapienShop is Open for Business!

I ordered end of April and my SLR and abundance are on the way still

3 Likes

Bought mine on the 11th got it on the 20th

3 Likes

How are you able to track the status? I was able to at first when I ordered them last week but since the shop closed again I can’t track

2 Likes

Wow yeah? So many options to track your shipment! Let me show you!

Alright so, this here is a screenshot from the Shop app, there is also Route app and both can be used to track your packages! They get access to your Mail so they automate the whole process for you. Once you get the confirmation mail it goes right to your app providing you with all the tracking details! You can always download the USPS app too! Just use the Track🔍 option (this is how it looks like haha) and get your tracking number there annnd you’re done! You will always get an estimate date of delivery so that’s another win!

Here is the Shop app screenshot!

5 Likes

They will send an email with the tracking number once the product has finished being produced and sent out. You can login to the store still, to check if there is a tracking number assigned to the ordered item.

Takes anywhere from a few days to over a week for the production I believe, then after that you get the tracking email.

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to help! Mine just shipped so now I have a tracking number.

5 Likes

@SammyG When is the next date for reopen?

1 Like

Hi
When it opens, are there other payment options beside PayPal? I seem to be getting some remarkably large VATs to pay

why disposable cards?

I feel like the store is going to open soon :100::boom::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Ah man I saw the title and thought they opened it

5 Likes

Positive thinking man :brain:. We can make it happen :+1::pray:

1 Like

Manifest the store opening? Ok

2 Likes

Anyone ordered and received a tag in Europe recently ?

Do you mean in general back then or Tags from EnlightenedStates

1 Like

From thesapienshop website

Is it back to normal ?

Yeah a lot, goes usually fine, depending on country theres customs Service and they might either take some time , but most of the time, its fine, 15-20 days the whole thing might go on till you get tag in your hands

I think it always was in Europe, since the post service system is stable and didnt got much affected from covid here, since post and all that I think got even improved and was pretty much depended on in the pandemic

At least I didnt had any issues and always got what I ordered

1 Like

Is it? There hasn’t been any announcement.

The last announcement was that tags were no longer being sold, but jewelry-style (my term) pendants were sold for a brief time (around Black Friday time) from the enlightenedstates site.

2 Likes

apparently not

:man_shrugging:

Have a good day folks !

4 Likes

I thought you meant shipping and post service lol

my bad for misunderstanding

2 Likes