Sapienshop is Closed

2 Likes

2 Likes

I will have to get into debt :man_facepalming:

1 Like

same

1 Like

I have Flaunt and Max Heal. I just wanted this because I’m kind of “extra” haha and desired the trifecta :grin: :grin: :grin:

Aussie dollar doing silly things :joy:

4 Likes

Yes! Perfect combination :wink:

4 Likes

In my opinion, availability of The Eternal to a large number of people led to the closure of the Sapienshop since it is not in line with the natural laws. Those who got it are lucky, I think.

1 Like

Why is that so? Very interesting take but at the same time, many animals evolved lognevity/ pseudo immortality under these same laws. Like some jellyfish species or green sharks. I think adapting for cellular longevity/negentropy is a potential natural pathway!

3 Likes

I think laws are different for animals and other creatures as they are under complete control of nature while humans have freewill.

3 Likes

Only the lucky fews who were fortunate to grab a copy of The Immortal Eternal will be Alive in next 500 years

2 Likes

Theyll finally be able to make the GTA6 release and the one piece! :star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Good point! I’m sure dream and Cap figured out many of the intricacies before creating the field, so the whole ethics of it definitely crossed their mind. I was curious acutally as to if theres a subfield in the NFT that leads the users towards positive good so its not used for harmful pursuits

1 Like

Only 261 people have bought it from the minted 4400. I just hope people are using everything at their disposal to manifest last few days sale where Captain drops the price of Eternal so that everyone can afford. :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Maybe we’ll even get our Half-Life 3 in the next 500 years :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Hey guys,.

With the Sapien shop closing, what would you say are absolute must-buys ?

7 Likes

Prana - Ojas - Tejas / The Perfect Alchemy
:boom:

18 Likes
8 Likes
13 Likes

besides Karma and Tejas :

Angelic Intercession +
The Ascension-naut
Universal OM
The Nestling - for those who don’t have another potent all encompassing health field; he learns continually
Tower Of Power - for being able to apply any field anywhere, anytime, without the need of a print or audio.

9 Likes