Sapienshop will be closing

7 Likes

Can people still continue to trade their public and private NFT’s in the forum’s NFT marketplace ?

3 Likes

@The_Mobius_Coil
Yes

8 Likes

I am gonna pray that one of these options becomes a reality :pray:

Until then, Thank You for the discount and the sale.

12 Likes

:sob:

7 Likes

To answer your and @DharmaGopta’s questions: The current plan seems to be to just stop selling NFTs (public and private) once the sale is done and the final private NFTs are released, based on what both @Dr_Manhattan and @Captain_Nemo have said.

As in, after approximately a week into July, NFTs will only be sold via private trade between an existing owner and a buyer. There will be no NFTs, public or private, sold by SapienMed on any of its sites.

Beyond that, nothing has been said.

7 Likes

NFTs are being discontinued.
The NFT era is over. Really.

11 Likes

Fair enough .

Let me answer about the public NFTs then.

The NFT era is over.
NFTs are being discontinued altogether.

11 Likes

Thank You so much Doc and Captain :handshake:

Last Question - Will the description threads of all NFT’s continue to exist on the forum, or will they be deleted after the closing of Sapienshop website ? Just asking for a friend here :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth::hugs:, so that he can start making backups :sweat_smile:🥲🫣

4 Likes

The threads will stay there, you can still buy/sell/trade or even rent at your own risks on the forum.

@The_Mobius_Coil

13 Likes

oh no I still haven’t buy the karma crucible yet
and the eternal… didn’t expect this
I thought it don’t have the worry about this
Because the copy amount
damn the fear i got rn

8 Likes

I have no experience with servitors yet, but I feel like phoenix sage/bear shaman + health stat would have you covered

2 Likes

Secondary market and new things will cover you.

Who knows maybe here to 15 years you may be able to do some very powerful tools on your own

Trust the process my friend

13 Likes

Whatever´s necessary will be possible/available.

If not in this form, then in another, there are many ways to get where you want.

Fears of missing out are ego constructs.

2 Likes

Don’t forget, some time after the Eternity Redux tag was taken out of the market, Captain created The Eternal in NFT format.

Captain keeps growing and always finds new ways to deliver more powerful options. As @Amitabha said:

“To even call what Dreamweaver does as “morphogenic fields” is just funny to me, those are a thing of the past, I think he has clearly surpassed that antiquated or primitive type of field work and pushed the boundaries at this point. It’s just his own art-form, he’s a master craftsman, with his own style and finesse, to the point that this whole community understands it. The work speaks for itself.”

We are surpassing boundaries :heart:

15 Likes

I need to calm down my inner child. Looping Vibration of Transcendence now.

6 Likes

There is no gumroad version.
NFTs are over.

Plus if we did (which we won’t), then you’d already have the NFT version, access to the gumroad wouldn’t be included.

That’s a gumroad inc thing, we don’t have authority to do that.

3 Likes

NFTs are over guys.

This is it, if you want them, take them now.

The rest is the Guild system which we expect to be the new ultimate golden age of Sapien Medicine

Lots of goodies in the pipeline

32 Likes

Dang, just purchased the Ascension-naut on there yesterday. But glad there is a sale, that’s a good way to end the NFT era.

3 Likes

I think the audios links will also go away if the website is decommissioned. Better to keep back ups.

3 Likes