Sapienshop will be closing

Hello everyone,

Some significant news to share today: the SapienShop is closing down. This marks the end of an era for Sapien Medicine NFTs, which have been a notable part of the journey.

However, before the SapienShop closes, there’s one last great opportunity. For the entire month of July, enjoy a 20% discount on every NFT in the shop. It’s the perfect chance to get your favorite items at a fantastic price.

Thank you for being part of this incredible journey. Make sure to take advantage of this final sale and continue to support the spirit of Sapien Medicine in new ways.

Sales starting now for public ones.
Unsold private NFTs will be public at the end of the month.

Then the store will be closed.

Best regards,

The Sapien Medicine Team

78 Likes

Wow. That is big news. Are the releases that aren’t NFTs (Mandelbrot, Negentropic Three Treasures, etc) being re-homed?

8 Likes

The audios and other non-NFT fields will be migrated to either Gumroad or Teesprings as they fit in.

@mrpixeltech
Yes

23 Likes

So it will be closed 1st August or around?

5 Likes

@igem

Yes, around

3 Likes

Can someone make a list of all public NFTs currently for sale in the Sapien Shop? Most of these are private ones.

Also, What happens to all the copies of Public NFTs that haven’t sold?

12 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan

When will be the private ones be available? thank you

1 Like

So the public Nfts created by Dream like The Eternal and others, will they be made accessible through gum road in the future?

4 Likes

Every NFT will be available.

If you are in a private group and haven’t bought your copy, do it before July or in July with a discount if it’s still there.

No more NFTs will be made.
The registry will be closed.

The NFT era is over
Long live the Guild system lol

If you want to get something made, see with your local guilds

24 Likes

Oh man so many changes little hard to handle for a control freak like me.

7 Likes

To confirm when the sapienshop closes down all existing NFTs will be gone for good as well?

It is clear the audios and non-NFTs will be moved to gumroad.

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

to restate
it proably gonna start now
as soon as i get the code.

But i will only make the private nfts available at the end of the month.

which is the first week in july.

so full store sale, from now until july,
in july,
all private will be made public as the sale shall continue for a week and week end.

then good bye shop
:smiley:

60 Likes

My bad.

I announced everything end of the month

I’ll make it clear in the OP

8 Likes

Thanks for this last opportunity.

I will buy my Private copies as soon as the code is getting revealed

2 Likes

Little sad that some NFTs will never be available again if I want to purchase for my family.

10 Likes

If NFTs are completely going off then the new stuff must be next gen over 9000 sort of level :smiley:

12 Likes

I appreciate the hype.

28 Likes

Wow, so the FOMO really caught up this time…
I have a question: will health-related NFTs be available in some other form? Like The Eternal, Project Mental Health, the Smart Slayer…
It would be really great if those were kept available…
If not, I accept it and trust that Captain will give us more and better tools than the ones that are available now :muscle:t4::heart:

12 Likes

lastcallbefore12

starts today
ends on 10th of july

22 percent off.

43 Likes