Luscious-tresses

Now that you guys have mentioned I have noticed too, reddit showed some sub on long hair women though I never selected any beauty or fashion related subs at the time of registration lol.

4 Likes

i have noticed my hair feels more fuller and less hair shedding when i comb my hair.

12 Likes

Lolol it’s like the next day after I got this, Rihanna announced the launching of her fenty hair line.

I just got out of the shower from washing my hair and wow…the curls have definitely gotten looser and my hair is FINALLY obeying the laws of gravity lol. I will post pictures soon, just deep conditioning it atm.

6 Likes

Are my eyes deceiving me?!? ALSO such minimum breakage??:sob::sob::sob: literally one the best investments I made this year!

18 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes

184 copies are still up for grabs, buy with 22% discount. After 10 Jul you won’t be able to buy from the sapienshop anymore.

@swapnabhaskaruni if you are still around, this is your last chance as you have some serious hair problems.

6 Likes

100 percent.
:mechanical_arm:

20 Likes

please, let them advertise.

:wink:

10 Likes

My Mom thinks that I’m a lunatic (I told her everything about how I invesed a good chunk of my salary in fields) yet last day she stopped and watched my head, and said, “your stuff is working?!?”

If I get her believe in this, it will be my biggest win, way more than getting my luscious tresses back

12 Likes

yeh and at least you get to explore new areas of awareness.
and KNOW something, this kinda stuff is real.
Life isnt really like how people know it.

Nor does it continue to have to be so

38 Likes

I love giving my dad fields randomly I don’t know if he listens to them when im not around but one night I did hear him playing the DHT one really loud which made me laugh

Him and my mum both have some mandelas around aswell :relieved:

13 Likes

I’ve only been listening for a week and it has cured my itchiness + flaky scalp which I have struggled with on and off over the years.

More importantly, this feels like it is working at the root rather than the surface. (I have no confirmation of this, but this is just a feeling I have)
I’ve listened to other hair fields but all of them only work on the surface.

I’ve listened to fields for 5 years at this point and from my experience, fields that work on the root (blueprint of life, vibration series, minor blueprint of power, etc) typically have really REALLY REALLY amazing long-term results so I am excited.

I will keep listening to this and eventually report long-term results to see whether this theory holds up. Either way, the surface level result (curing flakiness + itchiness) is already a nice starting effect and I really hope it continues!

Thanks for reading!
Thanks to the project contributers as well as Dream!

22 Likes

Any guys with bald spots on crown having improvements with this field already?

It will take some time but I am sure my hair is getting longer @Amer

5 Likes

This is the earliest time

I have naturally curly hair, my hair is almost 1a, and my hairline is great

14 Likes

What are the texture modulation effects of this field?

Does it always just make curly/wavy hair straighter?

My hair is slightly wavy. Ideally, I’d want to keep it that way.

2 Likes

I think it’s ok

Could you elaborate. What do you mean by this?

When you set an intent, this field will display the hair you want

2 Likes

It works like that? Is that in the description somewhere?