Sapient Wellness Token Experiment

:partying_face::partying_face: Well done! Yeah, lots of hoops for me to go thru as well.

6 Likes

Yes @Starlight - a real cause for celebration. Thanks! and Gratz! :grinning:

5 Likes

whats the right age to know about these loll, im 18 and i have no idea what im reading eitheršŸ˜‚

6 Likes

The sooner the better, you can have a decent job working in the crypto space. Same job title you elild have in a mother field youā€™ll usually find the crypto space pay much more with lower requirements.

There are some really nice projects out there, check them out.

For example, 1EARTH, a low-fee platform dedicated to finding and funding planet-saving projects. Built on the blockchain and governed by you.

By buying the token and joining the EarthFund DAO, anybody in the world will have a vote on how the EarthFund treasury is used to fund planet-saving projects around the world.

No more guess if your money got to the organization you donated to for the cause you believe inā€¦ (Think Red Cross)

Definitely recommend reading the project (not financial advice)

White paper: Dropbox - Earth Fund White Paper v1.pdf - Simplify your life

9 Likes

Niice! Ima buy in Friday. Thank you!

5 Likes

Nice! Iā€™ll be printing the logo out for use as a mandala! Also will look into Zenā€™s video and buy some of my own

4 Likes

The token logo doesnā€™t show up for me in meta maskā€¦? Can someone add it here?

3 Likes

Is it the same one as on the white paper at the link at the top?

1 Like

The Apple?

@Captain_Nemo It doesnā€™t matter that the token image is not showing up in my wallet. Iā€™ll still be getting the benefitsā€¦correct?

3 Likes

I could be totally wrong, so weā€™d better wait for confirmation. The token doesnā€™t show up at all in my wallet, let alone the image, lol.

2 Likes

Youā€™ll need to export it into Meta mask

2 Likes

would you mind sending me a DM to tell me how? When I go into metamask it only shows me ETH and I donā€™t know how to see any other currency

1 Like

ohhh ā€¦ when I was initially connecting SPW to metamask I was given that option to export. Iā€™m not sure how to do that outside of that. :frowning:

When I click on metamask there is this option at the bottom. Try thisā€¦ ?

Donā€™t see your token?

Import tokens

3 Likes

I had tried that, didnā€™t work. Will just poke around until I find something that does work. :slight_smile: I know I have the tokens, they just donā€™t show up in my wallet. Heard of at least one other person that had that happen.

2 Likes

Got this from the source code of the pdf

3 Likes

yes, it should still work for you.

as long as you own atleast 1 SPW youā€™ll be fine.

thatā€™s a bug on metamask.

4 Likes

Sweet. Thanks for confirming that!

3 Likes

Now we have to think to publish it some where
Need website and a logo
And publish it as much

I know that everything in the works right now but to get listed in exchanges u need some basic things like what i said above.

Or need to increase the volume it of sells and holders depends really on the exchange itself.

Some exchanges asks only for fees to get listed

It might take a while to get listed

6 Likes

I say we can create a new category for the token, or just a new forum dedicated to the token.

an example of how it can be is:

just how the forum is but for the project, we can have a set of tutorials for beginners easy to understand and follow along.

we could use some writers :) luna :eyes: :eyes:

folks from blueprint of artistry.

background info on how these fields works and how the token would be a carrier.

benefits from holding the token (tiers + fees on transactions)

possibly NFTs on the blockchain

Voting platform for potential fields to be added to the token or community.

etc etc.

but yes starting with the website first and pushing out tutorials can be beneficial. The community isnā€™t too familiar with crypto but itā€™s important we get as much of the community on board as they have great knowledge and can help others understand energetic fields much better (than me at-least)

12 Likes

Excellent ideas.

Just this afternoon ill finish the process of bying the SPW, i got to the point where i wanted to transfer BSN to the Metamask wallet from Crypto . Com but the authenticator code was not accepted :roll_eyes: so i got the answer today with further steps, if i cant do it that way then ill transfer from other wallet.

Once im set then ill fully jump in. So count on Me

6 Likes