Saying Hi!

Hello :raising_hand_woman::dolphin::sparkles::sunny::woman_cartwheeling::relaxed::sunflower:🪨
and Hi good people,
I am new to the forum and just wanted to introduce my self and say Hello !
Hope you are having a good week-end, with brain and body stimulation, fresh air, a good rest and satisfaction at work if you are working on week-ends.
Looking forward to talk with you all on the forum.

Also thanks Sammy and thanks Dream for their work :muscle:

Stay all blessed, drink water :running_woman::sparkles::yellow_heart::cherry_blossom:

And much love of course :heart::boom:

20 Likes

Hi, Abcd!
I think I’ve already welcomed you but what the heck - such a nice post deserves a second welcome!
Glitter welc pooh

I am sure you will enjoy your time here! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Howdy. Wecome aboard! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Welcome Abcd to the forum!
:rose:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, man! :clinking_glasses:

Enjoy the process of getting to know this spiritual world. :smiley: :beers:

3 Likes

Hi @Abcd welcome to our awesome Forum! :smiley: :sunflower:

3 Likes

:sunglasses:⚘:love_you_gesture::crescent_moon::waning_crescent_moon:

3 Likes

Welcome, @Abcd. :pray:

2 Likes

I am a girl btw :innocent:

1 Like

Good to know :wink: :smiley:

1 Like

Also I would like to say,
I have been interested in energy work, psychology, magic and “unveiling the origins of reality and humanity” for some time now
(10/15 years+ and I am a grown adult).

I am solitary though and even if I have been familiar with Sapien Medicine channel for what you can call a long time, I have not subscribed to the forum because of said appreciation of solitude.

I am energy sensitive without the full comprehension of it at the moment. It is still difficult for me to navigate too many groups, people and communities.

So the reason I considered pushing the door of the forum with an actual “interaction card” a.k.a a user name and an account, is because there is a sold out NFT I’d like to get. The idea of jumping in the pool so to speak emerged through some sort of necessity.

But then, you know, that field is not on the market at the moment, it would not be my priority budget-wise and I actually don’t reaaaallly need it.

Thats for sure haha.

Anyways, since the idea of swimming in the same water as so many people didn’t seemed so repulsive, I signed up anyways and here I am.

Its important to say, I love people, yet my ability to handle all those interactions requires a lot of time and is still growing and improving.

I also know being energy sensitive can sound like a vulnerabilty to some and make one look like a prey. To those I’ll also say that I am a killer. Don’t waste my time.

But here you go. I wanted to share a bit more of context and information about my self.

Someone said that strangers are friends in disguise. Hopefully I will get to discover some friends here.

Wishing you all a good day :sunny:

2 Likes