Scam / Counterfeit Reports Thread for Sapien Medicine

Is Joel trusted?

NO.

He stole money from @brian95240

Check the scammers counterfit post.

this guy is still in the forum?

He is going around stealing people’s money.

@Divine_Lotus

And then

We shouldnt wait until the trust tread is up.

3 Likes

Definitely don’t deal with him. You will get a stolen audio and no NFT. Then you are left with a nonuseable .mp3

2 Likes

Thank you @Divine_Lotus :pray: You are appreciated for everything you and the others have done in the community; as well as this. It isn’t an easy task to moderate things. It can be a thankless job at times, it seems. I want to give people their Roses while they can still smell the pedals :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

man if there is a third party for assuring the exchange it would be very helpful

once the money and nft recieved by the third party it transfer money to seller and nft to buyer

2 Likes

Also a related mention

While the solution is in the works as described here
Please do share your thoughts and ideas here in the thread below

2 Likes

A list for trusted members act as third party or sellers pinned to the forum updated once the member reach some status at the forum.

I feel many they would help in that but not that fast for transaction
Like they assure one transaction a week.

This will assure protection for credible buyers and sellers it will protect the integrity of this community.

I don’t sell my NFT but it was just thought for members who got scammed.

Why is that man still not blocked from forum if he has already scammed other members here?

That’s already dealt with @JHALAK1989

2 Likes

This man does not look trustworthy.

10 Likes

Somehow all the u’s and ur’s are ringing alarm bells for me.

6 Likes

Indeed.
If you wanna test an NFT, you send over the actual NFT, its simple

4 Likes

Testing vibes? Man, the things they are coming up with now are getting ridiculous. Sorry you are dealing with another one of these types. What a way to farm files. They are getting desperate to create more YouTube videos it seems.

8 Likes

99% chance that this is a scammer.

Because if someone wants to get “a feel” for a NFT, they can look at the mandala pictures here on the forum.

Tiameti” joined the forum 1 month ago. I wonder how many “7 days testing periods” he/she had the chance to conduct in this period…? :thinking:

8 Likes

Yeah, if they want to get a “feel”, it is only because they want to upload it to YouTube.

4 Likes

Lol, gotta give him that he’s pretty creative.

But these incursions begin to annoy me. This begins to do a mess in our forum.

How about we, along the lines of mass meditations now focus on something else?

Some sort of security grid, together with our servitors and fields, to repel these annoyances or in some cases, let them know with whom they are trying mess.

4 Likes

Why can’t we have a servitor protecting the forum preventing scamsters from joining?

3 Likes

To make it so exact, wouldn’t be so easy.

But with a collective effort and energy, we can create something that may be good at doing that.

2 Likes

Hmm ok

I guess he meant to PM a member but ended up posting in the thread by mistake.

So here he goes :man_shrugging:

10 Likes