Scam / Counterfeit Reports Thread for Sapien Medicine

Sulis Minerva should work too.

9 Likes

Ugh, I feel so infuriated for you. Will play justice audio for you.

5 Likes

Im sorry my man.
One question:

Did you send with Paypal Friends and Family?
If not, you can get the money back

9 Likes

I don’t think @brian95240 paid with friends & family cause it looks the recipient did have to wait for the money to be released…

6 Likes

ohhhh
I hope thats true

@brian95240 in that case your purchase was protected and you can claim it back, as far as i know.
but if it was friends &family, the customer protection is not there

7 Likes

@brian95240 check this

5 Likes

Thank you. I have played it as well; in honor of all who have been scammed on here as well. I feel we are all connected, so it will benefit all :grin:

7 Likes

I remember using F&F unfortunately. For some reason, he was waiting to transfer from PP to his bank.

4 Likes

fuck
damn these people

really sorry … :expressionless:

5 Likes

Thank you! I am reading it now. Hopefully that may work.

4 Likes

The thing that gets me the most Is, that money could have went towards someone who really needed it instead of adding to one’s greed :pensive:

9 Likes

This is a pity, however rumors of potential scammers have already been circulating among the users of the forum lately.

In my opinion the best thing when dealing with members you are not sure about is:

1. Get them to make the first move (be it sending NFTs or paying first, assuming you have superior trust on the forum)

2. Don’t do business with them at all

I realize that sometimes when you want something and see a magical opportunity appearing out of nowhere it’s hard to resist

10 Likes

best practices for new users or those with hidden profiles and unfamiliar is to ask for the wallet address to at least check they have the nft they are selling or screenshots

10 Likes

Absolutely, there have been all kinds of weird manouvers,

Some people have even created fake copies of NFTs and passed them off as official Tokens.

Fortunately that case was resolved without needing to be brought to the public eye.

So I would also add to verify the origin of the tokens of a given wallet.

6 Likes

Sneaky…
How can we verify our token is real and not a counterfeit?

7 Likes

I usually make sure the token passes by the mint address of 5YxvQ91H3xdhqPtkgEYmfSUetKS4as3YD2TRPM9JZCqe

But also comparing the data on solscan with the other tokens of the same nft

12 Likes

Damn bro I’m paranoid now

4 Likes

Asking Angelic Guidance J and I to help you get it back thorugh Paypal refund or your bank account

:muscle: feel the power

9 Likes

Thank you so much. We are Victorious in the collective! :pray:

2 Likes

Let’s catch them all! I can help with the Angelic intercession NFT, would be so crazy if we always combine forces to help each other, just like an elite squad, seeking for justice!.

:fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes