Scared I ruined my life with soul contract removal

Hi there. I suffer from pure-ocd that’s related to having intrusive thoughts about people and things I love. I have been on a long healing journey and trying different things. I joined an 8 week intensive soul contract program. The woman accesses my higher self and removes contracts and vows that no longer serve me. The ocd is most triggered by relationships and I came to her to heal the ocd so I could be in a relationship with the man of my dreams who I met. We have done 6 sessions out of 8. And this last session she said that my boyfriend may not be the one because I called him and manifested him from a different codependent frequency and that now with this work with her I’m on a different sovereign frequency. This really made me upset because I already deal with so much doubt around life due to ocd (the doubting disease) and now she says this about a man she’s never met. Who is an amazing man. Yet I’m so worried since she was accessing my higher self to do this. Im worried she has been removing things I don’t want and now I’ve ruined my life. What if my life is ruined forever because of this decision I made to give this woman permission to clear things. What if a contract was something I needed and now I don’t have it. I wish I didn’t join these sessions. I came to her to help me overcome my doubting (ocd) and now I’m doubting the sessions. What a mess. Can you guys give me some insight? I feel so scared I’ve done something bad with this.

8 Likes

I don’t know if a certain contract was needed by you or not, but I can say this (the harsh truth): relationships come and go and I don’t think any relationship or contract is absolutely needed, but only you can decide; if you love him and if he loves you, I don’t think that therapy could pose any problem.

4 Likes

I mean, did the ocd left? If not then I wouldn’t given any attention and stop anyways

3 Likes

Please please trust your intuition.
If that is your truth, so it is. Nobody in the world can decide that for you

10 Likes

I don’t think I’m qualified to offer any insight but is this possible? Someone accessing your higherself and removing the things which you don’t want but your higherself wants you to experience so that you can grow and evolve?

2 Likes

I’m curious, how did she answer you when you asked her about this or otherwise discussed your doubts with her?

2 Likes

I notice that you are asking “what if”? That can only mean that your life has not changed and is still, as always, in your capable hands. My guess is that she has not removed anything, and it is up to you to stop her program if it makes you feel uncomfortable. She is not in charge of your life. If you feel ill-at-ease, it might be a sign that inwardly you are aware that her program is not for you.

Still, you must make the determination.

I suggest you go back to your previous thread and try the fields suggested. Be at peace.

7 Likes

The person of our dreams is often or always just a person of our dreams. It’s just a dream. It’s ok to believe in it if they consent to it. And they may in time become the person you dream they are. But if not, it’s ok to find someone else. It’s your dream anyways.

“Everyone that asks receives” I wouldn’t worry about thinking you need more qualification to receive the relationship you want than this. You are consenting to receive by asking. That’s enough.

5 Likes

Thank you :pray:t3: Yes I’m still using those audios. Someone pointed out that they think this might be another ocd theme (obsessing about whether I’ve done something bad and this women has ruined me). So maybe that’s why I’m in such a hysterical state with all of this

3 Likes

Finish the sessions and lose the contracts.

Let what happens after happen.

2 Likes

There are no “right” soul mates, that’s bullshit.

You can progress through life and work together to build a healthy relationship and evolve spiritually with any person.

Trying to “find the right spiritual high vibration person” comes from lack, scarcity and selfish mentality.

So, you’re probably good with your boyfriend.

Think about this: Jesus Christ used to hang with prostitutes, scammers and thieves, because he believed in them and he could bring them to the light, many of them became his close disciples.

5 Likes

This is imo both not right and unhealthy, even dangerous to an extent. For instance, if I had stayed in a previous relationship, I would by now probably be mentally dead. And believe me I tried.

The selfish part I can agree with. Yes, I selfishly seek out higher vibrational people. Because they’re nice and it’s fun to work with them. Where’s this lack or scarcity mindset though? Do you mean I should simply be content with what I have and not strive for more? Because that would be the real lack mindset here…

3 Likes

First, thanks for being you. :slight_smile:

I want to support you here. Please do you. What you feel in your heart to be right. To let people tell you to accept anything else is to tell you not to be you. Yes, you may have some challenges and I guess everyone does in one way or another. But this might be an opportunity in disguise.

Writing your experience down and coming to share with us may allow you to see that trusting in yourself first is a key. I realize that you were seeking to find an answer, but the answer is already inside of you and is waiting for you to call on it to reveal itself. It may come in a dream. It may come in a meditation. It may appear while you are listening to a field. Just know that you are the course leader. You are the only one that can stay on your own course or change your course in life. Situations will continue to arise in life. That’s kinda how it is. But you can take the filter that you label as OCD and make it transparent so that it no longer colors your world.

We are here for you. Much love and blessings and keep sharing if you choose to.
you are loved

1 Like

If you’re on high vibration you can bring anyone to high vibration. If you’re on low vibration you’ll do the same with others.

If you’re on high vibration you don’t need to seek that in others to feed yourself from it. You’ll find it in yourself all you need and you can bring others up.

1 Like

In your desire to impart a lesson, I think you might be making an assumption.

@Nice2knowU admitted his seeking out people of higher vibration was selfish, but he did not say he was not of similar vibration, because why would he? That would be ego talking. However, you made the statement that his seeking out of those others was to “feed off of them”. There are people who enjoy others because they are kind and good and helpful and fun and uplifting and they mutually uplift each other. That is the kind of family we have here.

We come in at a certain point in our journey, and by the grace of Dream’s fields we grow. Not all are capable of supporting and comforting others yet, but all are growing. Not all are capable at this point in their journey to let the ego go sufficiently to realize that giving assistance needn’t make the other person feel wronged or to question themselves.

Our beloved SammyG has asked us to consider the other person when we “give advice”. Sometimes the best help is just kindness and support. I think Sammy’s wish for this forum is that we lift each other up first and foremost. Calling someone on crap is one thing, but twisting their words is quite another.

2 Likes

oh i see, you mean like a tuning fork. Some people are relatively stable in their respective vibration though.

ah that sounds more like leeching off of others energies, indeed better not go there.

But what I simply meant was, OP has already found an amazing person to be with, she was simply influenced by another person and got a bit sidetracked. She found a vibrational match

1 Like

I agree with everything you said but I think now you’re making the assumption that I was twisting words deliberately, which I didn’t intended to. I just interpretated the text in such a way to give that answer, my intention wasn’t to twist anything.

1 Like

Cool. Thanks for the clarification. :slight_smile: