Searching for the Nautilus in Camelot with E.T. and Marie Laveau

Soooooooo… I was thinking that someone other than me might want to do a joint story (role-playing style) in which we mix everything that comes to mind.

I think that maintaining creativity in a commune (although the idea sounds chaotic) would be a good practice to “strengthen” the bonds between us.

I had also thought about commenting on Cap’s blog… because it is so written in his own way that it makes you reluctant to comment or ask him something on the blog itself. Almost like you don’t want to “spoil it”.

And without further ado…

Let the 2024th hunger games begin.
To infinity and beyond.
To the stars, Bowen, to the stars.

4 Likes

Ohhh i love this!!

Any one of them can depict my dreams sometimes :sweat_smile:

I don’t quite remember how it all started… Since the present, the past and the future are the same. Nor do I remember what my existence was like before I met the crew.

The captain, Nemo, a being that resembles a human being, but I doubt it tremendously. He has always had that expression of carrying the weight of Everything and Nothingness on his shoulders. It makes you want to give him a hug and make him a laughing potion… although those wouldn’t be done by Marie (next in command… or something like that). Nothing can be done without her knowing. I think she has chips in our heads…or in our souls. I don’t know how far her power goes.

Then there’s E.T., a tremendously adorable and wise being. He makes strange noises… but everyone seems to understand him perfectly, except those of us who are human… I think he does it on purpose.

Then there’s a kid, super sinister, who we’re not sure what he’s doing in the submarine. We believe he is the son of some captain who swallowed Atlantis (I’ll tell you that story another time). And I have to stop writing, as Marie is calling me to help her with her weird experiments… I feel like I’m in physics and chemistry class.

1 Like

I love it!

Keep going.

I love Cap’s latest blog post.

I used to apply this theme to romantic love and the two souls synchronizing and becoming one, and mixed it with a bit of Plato, a stew of the theories about soulmates or the anima gemella (the one that is now mistaken for a huge and abusive bullshit called “twin flame”), buuuuuuut obviously, if we are all connected, it can happen with many people at once, and for all intents and purposes. After all, the power of thought together with the engine of feeling is what drives the whole thing. That is why it is often said that you should keep quiet about what you are manifesting, because it can manifest what others are thinking about it or disturb what you have in mind. Anyway, there are certain things that remain untouchable, despite the collective thinking… and I find that even more fascinating.

2 Likes