:clap: :point_up_2:

8 Likes

Thank you for the clarifications :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll not ask you for a ride by car… just in case :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It really sparks my curiosity. I didn’t understand the human souls part. Are those ghosts?

1 Like

:point_up_2:

3 Likes

A cloaking effect from astral entities is needed then. To not get followed by them

1 Like

There is the cloaking field on patreon. From the description:

Sometimes you just want to be left alone, what this does is blends your aura into the back ground of the environment around you, so that you don’t stand out and really cant be perceived psychically. It also has some of the invisibility field effects. So people will generally find it harder to notice you.

Entites around will still remain but they wont be able to ‘see’ you

5 Likes

lol you really want this field, dont you?
I would only recommend a field like this to someone who was ALREADY homeless or in a psychiatric ward.
Because that’s what people who see astral entities are usually found and misdiagnosed as “schizophrenic”

It’s not just entities “following you”.
That was just one example @Angel gave.

Imagine everyday you are driving to work and you see people suddenly appear in the middle of the street and you slam on your breaks probably causing an accident.

Cause again, they are going to look like real people …not some ghostly apparition that easy to “drive thru”

Or you’re at work and suddenly someone ask you a question, which you naturally respond to…or get startled. Anyone in the room is going to think you are crazy. And you will “swear” you heard/saw someone.

Every day something like this happens…
like I said, people who naturally have this ability are usually homeless (mainly because we don’t fund mental institution anymore) and considered “crazy”.

Here’s a “fun” little movie about someone who can see the dead…but it’s only fun as the observer. Put yourself in his shoes and realize, he’s in constant anxiety/terror over what’s happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWbCr7-oS9I

10 Likes

Lol if there will be switch on/off yeah why not. But if will be straight away on for lifetime i might not.

But i keep thinking about subject maybe cause some fear has vanished due to amygdala video dunno. Since i just tried the cloaking effect audio today i thought about entities and cloaking effect.

The sixth sense starring Bruce Willis is also a good one.

I rarely watch movies but the plot twist in that one is legendary.

2 Likes

Bruce Willis :slight_smile: ha! you changed it already ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUYKSWQmkrg

3 Likes

Yeh I confused it with “Knowing” (2009), another gem, had me in tears lol.

3 Likes

I can’t remember the movie name. But I know it’s about a girl getting eyes transplanted or something and being able to see ghosts? Any help?

The eye

1 Like

Would it be The Eye with Jessica Alba?

2 Likes

It’s remake from japanese movie with the same title if I am not wrong

1 Like

I watched the2002 version, got traumatized for 3-4 months

2 Likes

Definitely recommend it

5 Likes

I really like how you recommend a movie that got you traumatized for months :rofl:

11 Likes