Seeing Energies in the sky

when i was a kid i would sometimes sit in the bathroom and observe every minute detail out of boredom. One day i had a silly thought where i questioned why I can’t see air. The answer to that was “i probably haven’t tried hard enough :moyai:”. Motivated by that idea i tried to focus on the particles in front of my eye hoping to see it. And to my shock, i started seeing many currents of small spark like white particles moving in the air very fast. I was absolutely mesmerised by the sight. Ever since that day i would try and do it everywhere in the house when I’m bored. Years have past and i stopped doing it amongst other things. Only to think back on it in shock when i realised i was dumb for thinking it was oxygen that I’m seeing. I couldn’t ask for advice from friends and family in fear of being questioned about my sanity, nor could i google it since i didn’t know what to type. I eventually decided to to try and ignore it and focus on my life. But from time to time i would find myself doing it out of curiosity trying to understand what it is. Heck one time i tried to do it in my room and instead of white sparks i saw black ones all around. Freaked me out so badly i ran out of the room :joy:. Sometimes i would see it completely white and other times it has black sparks mixed in with the white. As the years have passed i noticed that my ability to see them have gotten weaker. I had to put more efforts into it. Nowadays i can only see a hint of it. Can barely see anything. Only can see them again in the dark. Strangely enough, i can do it easily outside when observing the blue sky, but instead of spark currents i see floating orbs the size of this dot • floating around. I can see about 70+ of them (keep in mind that these moments were through many years until now). I’ve experienced many weird spiritual/paranormal events throughout my life and after discovering this forum, i decided that i needed to write about this topic in hopes of getting answers to it and many other questions…Well that was what i wanted to do but I procrastinated for weeks. But yesterday i experienced something bizarre that made
me extremely motivated to write about it the moment i had an opportunity.

As i was watching the water tank of my house being filled up, i got bored and decided to look into the sky for some orb entertainment. As i am observing them i notice strange things about them.

1. They don’t merge and seem to clash and bounce amongst each other.

2. It seems to have no colour like water making me think it’s blue from it’s background.

3. They don’t go through objects but around it.

After noting these things and confirming they’re not floaters or dust particles, i decided to test it more by observing the two buildings in front of me with that weird sight trick to see if something changes. And to my shock, i suddenly saw a weird dark aura around the top of the house in front of me. It was moving aggressively too. The orbs still flew but they were around the house too. The whole house gave me an unsettling vibe. Then i saw the house next to it and observed it. Saw that it gave off more light than usual. Made me calmer. No dark aura on anything. Thought i might have imagined things with the other house and observed it again. Saw that the aura is gone but i still felt unsettled. Observed it some more and saw a translucent almost grey looking aura around the house with the orbs going around it. I only saw the aura go from the roof to slightly below it. It wasn’t that strange to see since i saw auras around doors many times before…though i still don’t know what they meant. Or why every room felt different the moment i entered through it with the only thing holding the vibe back being the door.

My main questions are:

1. What were these white and dark sparks?

2. What were these translucent orbs?

3. Why is it easier outside the house to see them then inside when before i could see inside perfectly well.

4. Just what was that unsettling aura around that house?

5. Since when did inanimate objects have aura?

4 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks brotha :heart:

Now i know it has no relation to the weird white sparks. You have any idea what’s up with them?

2 Likes

The sparks? You saw them too? :smiley:

2 Likes

I do too when watching afternoon sky. I guess it’s something with the eye fluid or something.

3 Likes

This was hilarious to me lol relatable thinking :moyai:

Bro, you ever tried staring at your hand? I feel like you can probably be able to see your own aura, or maybe try it on some one else (since it seems like you where able to see the auras of houses and stuff)

3 Likes

Actually tried it on my hand and saw a pale green light emitting from it. Apparently it means my spirit needing healing or something…which seems about right :sweat_smile:
Haven’t had success with seeing aura’s on people intentionally. Only accidentally when i have deep and enjoyable conversations with them. I’d see a weird translucent aura around them with purple and green lights on top for some reason.

2 Likes

Yes I see these all the time. And when I ask other people if they do too, they look at me weird.

The explanation that they are blood cells or whatever is very unsatisfying. Could they not be something external such as energetic phenomenon?

Also… I used to see a bunch of black blobs emanating and pulsating away from my head when looking at sky. But I think these were removed since I got warrior monk? Will have to wait a bit and see if they are really gone.

4 Likes