Seeing the world the way we did as kids

When you observe children and you contrast them with adults, the difference is dramatic. Children are full or joy, wonder, playfulness and excitement. They have dreams and ambition. They feel like everything is possible. So many adults are depressed, beaten down by life, very serious and have given up on their dreams. What do you think are the main causes of this? It is trauma, loss, disappointments, conditioning and negative beliefs we have accepted from our society, decades of being in the heavy dense energies of earth? How do we undo the causes of this? Do you think it is possible to get back to seeing and feeling the way we did as children? Has anyone achieved this? If you have, can you please share what you did?

6 Likes

yes you can using this field, read its description it addresses the same issue

9 Likes

Thank you! Yes, I am familiar with this field and used it for several months. Didn’t see much benefit from this particular field. Excellent concept for a field though.

1 Like

Regain innocence is very helpful and
Youth recapture

7 Likes

Thank you! Regain innocence looks interesting. There are many layers and causes to the changes in people from childhood to adults. They are different for everyone. Thanks for the recommendations!

2 Likes

The Fool
The star/sun
Childlike Wonder
Youth Recapture
Regain Innocence
Depths of your soul

7 Likes

Thank you Zen! : )

2 Likes

That is true. Things are always more interesting when it is the first time. I think buying into negative beliefs from others are a big factor though. There are many causes to identity and undo.

2 Likes

I feel like subconscious limits dissolver should definitely be in consideration for what you’re trying to achieve. It’s been working great for me

2 Likes

I agree. I had it in my playlist for a long time and removed it to make room for new ones. Just added it back a couple days ago.

1 Like

do things that you really want to do that everyone told you not to do.

do things that you feel will bring joy to your life and forget about everyone else’s opinions and feelings on those things. your experiences are the only ones that should matter first to you and your relationships to what brings joy into your life.

5 Likes

Good advice! Do you think we can get back to how we felt as children? I have done a lot of healing and clearing over the last 15 years, but I still am not there yet.

1 Like

i can only speak for myself, but my current present is better than my past. my childhood had a lot of restrictions and confusion.

in my present i have:

• more freedom
  • more money
  • more friends
  • more hobbies
  • more time
  • more energy

my advice that helped me is:

• sleep more
  • eat food that makes you feel healthy
  • exercise more
  • meditate more
  • be with friends and family who uplift and support you

it’s all in the present. take all your awareness and put it in the present moment where you have choice and peace.

9 Likes

The Fool
Archetype of Parental Love
Hope and Happiness

Spending time with actual children. Teaching them at the same time learning from them.

8 Likes

Well said! Yes, I also had restrictions and confusion when I was young that I wouldn’t want to return to. I’m referring to the wonder and optimism about life and the future that erodes for many with time and negative life experiences. Thank you for the suggestions! I have improved my diet a lot but there is still more I can do in that area.

2 Likes

Thank you! Archetype of Parental Love is one I haven’t worked with yet.

2 Likes

yeah if you’re interested in the feeling of wonder and optimism you could try out Emotional Mastering Protocol.

feeling all my emotions and having creative freedom with them is one of my main goals of my spiritual journey.

3 Likes

I recently wrote on a different thread that the Knight/ Warrior Mindset field has helped me with this.

9 Likes

Thank you Vesparda! I was using Crucible for awhile. Haven’t tried Ojas’s yet. I will read up on that one again. There are so many fields, it can be a little overwhelming deciding.

1 Like

Anyone else have any insights to share on this topic? I think the belief systems we acquire over time are a big part of it. We are constantly being conditioned and programmed from childhood into accepting the beliefs of others and our society. Over time it has a big impact on how we see ourselves and the world. We need faster more effective tools to clear trauma and limiting beliefs.

1 Like