Self hypnosis audios

Hi everyone
I’m wondering if the “subconscious limits dissolver” & “ego dissolution” videos work as hypnosis only to bypass the subconscious and conscious mind, that I may use with my own personal affirmations, while affirming my own affirmations; or if they have their own affirmations and each video is a manifestation of its own?

2 Likes

Hi Rajaaaa!
No afirmations just energy programed .

7 Likes

You have the right idea! You can play Ego Dissolution while performing your own affirmations or meditation.

6 Likes

@Rajaaaaaa you can always study the theory a little bit to understand what Sapien products are. On the main site it is laid out in a very simple and accessible language. Here’s a little article to help you understand what morph fields are. How they differ from subliminals, you will conclude after reading it :)

What Are Morphic Fields and How We Create Them

I personally still feel like I’m at university (and I like it a lot).
To figure out some of the issues that come up in our forum discussions, I often use the global search engine :)

~~

in some of the discussions on another resource, a shema has been put forward for those who use subliminal programs, affirmations, and subliminals in their practices.
It goes like this:

Ego–>subconscious limits dissolver (SLD)—>Plasma Light–> [subliminals/affirmations]—>grounding (optional)

can be at once, without interruption.
Ego field–will suppress/disable (temporarily) resistance
SLD- clears the way for new information
Plasma Light-stabilizing and negentropic

This trio is the best and rightest booster, it sets the stage and locks in any results
Grounding- for the sensitive, so there won’t be a shock when your subconscious mind starts to “interpret and digest” new information

5 Likes

You could also try listening to Enviromental Energy Accumulator while listening to affirmations / affirming.
If You have right affirmations that bypass your conscious mind and listen them with Enviromental Energy Accumulator its like automated energy programming
Edit: Be careful tho I know some popular creators use hmm ‘‘subliminal spooks’’ in ultrasound to make affirmations more effective (by creating little shock/trauma thus activating subconscious more) as well as sexual sounds (same as above, its kind of Carrot vs Stick method) so You dont want to feed energy to either of those or You could feed energy into spooky/sexual thoughtforms which is not funny thing to do, speaking from experience :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2::blue_heart:

Thank you :pray:t2::heart:

Thank you! :pray:t2::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t2::orange_heart:

1 Like

By the ego field, do you mean ego dissolution? And for plasma light do you mean energetic alchemy “the torison field” or dream seeds “white light waves”?

Ego Dissolution
and this:
New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

1 Like

Thank you luv

1 Like